Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,512 members, 7,888,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Heard The Voice Of God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Heard The Voice Of God (607 Views)

The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Heard The Voice Of God by edonbetao: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2011
"For there is only one God and one mediator who can reconcile God and people, he is the man christ Jesus. He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message that God gave to the world at the proper time" -1 Timothy 2:5-6 "JESUS told him, i am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." -JOHN 14:6. I advice you friends to think about your lives and how you are journeying through it to eternity. The worst thing that can happen to a human being is ever having to face eternity either in death or at the coming of christ without Jesus in that man's life. Invite Jesus into your heart and give him the rule. GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: I Heard The Voice Of God by Sweetnecta: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
@edonbeta-o; you are not telling the truth by your topic. and the content is even worse.

Jesus can't be the mediator. Mankind is more than the children of Israel and he Jesus was only sent to them.

Moses even had a bigger role; sent to Pharaoh and his court and [also] children of Israel to liberate them just as much as Jesus was to liberate them in different and less generic manner.

Jesus didn't lay down anything, definitely not is life.

An one who lays down a thing does not beg or find a way not to lay it down. It has to be completely voluntary. When it is wrestled from or forced to give it, it is not voluntary and it is not laying down.

Before I say he was not killed, we read it from your Bibles that the hanging Jesus was saying "my God, my God, . . . why has Thou forsaken me?" thats a complaint. Believers do not complain. Ordinary Muslims today accept their conditions as long as it is not human being that is forcing them as in oppression. From God, it is chalked up to destiny.

Now you have made Jesus a liar by saying he died, if what he said about the test of prophet-hood is true; Any prophet who says a thing that does not come to past is not a prophet of God, but a false prophet;

Jesus begged God to save him. If he was a prophet of God, God would not have allowed him to beg so loudly that people heard him begging and then refused him.

Further he could not have said that he would spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth [dead or alive in this case is besides the point because he didn't say in what shape he would be in the belly of the earth]. and then dragged off from the tree into the cave at about sundown friday and by sunday at dawn, he was out of there. Please calculate the 3 days and 3 nights for me. if neither of these make any prophetic sense to you, you have lied on Jesus and you have made him a disbeliever, unless you are the one disbelieving? both you and the bible writers as a group and Jesus as a single group of his own can't be both correct especially when you are at different position on the same issue. At best one s righ. which group is that? I say Jesus. What do you say?

(1) (Reply)

A 2-min Reminder / This Is For ALL Muslim Irrespective Of Age And Tribe / BB Pins Of Islamic Daily Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.