Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) (32247 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olamide Baddoo!...Nice gesture from him to his fan.... Remember when dude was still very hungry for the music art...my best single still remains.....OWO TABUA....can't really remember all the lyrics but let me drop it as it is sounding in my mind(head)......wa ogbeni calm down farabale ko calm down owo(2ce) ah (3ce) OWO yen da? eh(3ce) OWO TABUA.

One Nigerian sector that is still thriving even with the present buhari maladministration!

Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by tfash96(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I will never forget the day I was performing and out of show off I decided to throw my 2500 wrist watch that my uncle dash me to the fans. Am sure whoever picked the rickety wrist watch must be heaping curses upon curses on me for throwing such a godforsaken wrist watch, maybe na those curses no make person blow till now sef
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Dscop: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
You apparently haven't heard of Alibaba before grin

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by RPG2020(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I will never forget the day I was performing and out of show off I decided to throw my 2500 wrist watch that my uncle dash me to the fans. Am sure whoever picked the rickety wrist watch must be heaping curses upon curses on me for throwing such a godforsaken wrist watch, maybe na those curses no make person blow till now sef

The bull are you saying your uncle bought you useless watch ⌚

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:
And d fan collect ham?
No..
He rejected it grin
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Samskid310(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Watch wey e go collect back for backstage

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by BigDawsNet: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
BenDo63:

No..
He rejected it grin

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by ozo13(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
If Olamide were an American rapper, the wristwatch would be worth more than the actual price.
explain ma
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Sukkyy2010: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would prefer he gifted people bags of rice worth N2.5m instead. In this present Nigeria, who wrist watch help
Must you bring in your perception to devalue an incidence?..ok you know what you'll do? Rewind ⏪ the scene and transform the wrist ⌚ watch to numerous bag of rice and start the distribution.
Mtcheww
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Bankowner: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Not sure that wristwatch costs as much as #2.5m and even if it is, giving it out is paparazzi. The fan will return the watch backstage and collect maybe a #10k.
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Jolite(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Same type I bought for my gate man last week, lucky you guy!
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Cokahot: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abegi. Price of original na almost 8k.
Price of 1st grade like original 100% copy/ clone,na like half price and the oponu dey make noise. It's like buying original rolex for 600k.na better fake. Lowest grade like 5k dollars, original.
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Rebirth212: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Doings
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
ozo13:
explain ma

Items used by Hollywood stars are usually worth more.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by jrusky(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
If Olamide were an American rapper, the wristwatch would be worth more than the actual price.

They will say it worth $1million and those bogus worth are what is sending them gaga but when their career downturn and nowhere to see the said $500 million worth they go for drug and the next thing is suicide.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Barims(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

grin grin grin I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by mediclife1987(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would prefer he gifted people bags of rice worth N2.5m instead. In this present Nigeria, who wrist watch help

Una no sabi pass food.
See her breast like bathroom slippers...
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by qtguru(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it "elevated" fan or "elated" fan?

They elevated his levels.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Djskippii(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Exactly what I was thinking
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Kog45(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olamide is real 2.5m naira watch but if na Davido na overprice watch o...he go talk say na $350k (175m naira)haha...
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by VeryWickedMan: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dscop:
You apparently haven't heard of Alibaba before grin

They haven't grin

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Ppp1p: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Really
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by scrupulousblog: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okobola146:
Yinmu! The watch wey dem go go back go collect from the guy.

Very true. Everything is staged. How are we sure the watch is worth that much?
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by EmmaLege: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lovely
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by ijeoma727: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is it "elevated" fan or "elated" fan?Is it "elevated" fan or "elated" fan?...
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Niswayne19: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
I am happy for the guy. Well done Olamide.

You can also gift someone the Oraimo Freepods 3

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make that guy sell that wrist watch and invest.
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by ozo13(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Items used by Hollywood stars are usually worth more.
could it be they produce another version of same products for low income countries like ours
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by donhils: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
So he wears a 2.5m watch? Or he purposely wore it because he had intentions of giving it out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.