Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,439 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News (552 Views)

Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah / Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by Vixlot: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
For the purpose of clrearity I am Adamu Dauda Garba from Taraba State. I did not in any way approve the the use of my picture on their website for the said fake news.
General public therefore advise to disregard this fake news an also wait for the outcome of the case in court.

https://twitter.com/ADAMUDaudaGarb2/status/1546909972239368192

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by KikBuhari2Daura: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Like leader like followers........Lies

If anything will destroy Peter Obi's ambition it is the lies he and his followers spew at any given opportunity.

I dont fly private jets but we see several pictures of him alighting from different private jets.

Foolishness is when you dont want Tinubu to Win yet you want to waste your vote on Peter Obi. So sad people cant think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by Truthisunique2: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Taraba na PDP zone na
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by Kennedyli: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
No Peter Obi campaign account posted this. Only una go create news. Only una go debunk am.
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by gentlestdude(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obviously the work of the paid jaganbandits urchins to create propagandas.

OP is one of them, they are all seated in their so called campaign media houses in front of a computer, creating threads and commenting with their other numerous monikers, sweating under AC with their supervisor, their conscience dead because of the 30k they will collect at the end of the month.

Only thing they have to campaign with is tribal card, shouting IPOB and Biafra everywhere like ileya meh

#Paid Urchins

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by gentlestdude(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like leader like followers........Lies

If anything will destroy Peter Obi's ambition it is the lies he and his followers spew at any given opportunity.

I dont fly private jets but we see several pictures of him alighting from different private jets.

Foolishness is when you dont want Tinubu to Win yet you want to waste your vote on Peter Obi. So sad people cant think!

paid urchin spotted, they have nothing upstairs, their comments are always disgusting to read.
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
gentlestdude:
paid urchin spotted, they have nothing upstairs, their comments are always disgusting to read.

Wait untill you buy fuel for 1k under Tinubu

APC has nothing to offer and LP might help them win
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Disown Peter Obi Movement, Take Court Action Over Fake News by helinues: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin

Trouble for those who dey spread propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Shettima: 'They Are Not Big Names'- Tinubu's Campaign On Hiring Fake Bishops / Tinubu and The APC Are Trying To Bribe CAN - SR / Why Politics Is Never An Option For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.