Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hot Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Neighbor (757 Views)

[Erotic Story) My New Hot Neighbor (True Life Story) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Neighbor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
glanced his way; he appeared lost in thought. I wondered, for a brief second, what he was thinking.

I waited to hear “Miss, have a lovely night” as he usually did before rising to leave, but it didn’t come.

He spoke with a tribal accent that was sweet to the ears.

Then I felt him shift. The next moment, I felt his hand on my face.

He was touching my lips, running his thumb over them, his eyes dim with focus.

Men are always usually fascinated by my lips and I kept wondering why.

With his thumb, he continued to caress my lips, moving round the entire outline.

My eyes narrowed in curiosity.

Then he moved to my ear and started to stroke it too, touching it like he would a baby.

I was quiet still.

With great care he continued, lovingly.

He kept on at it until I whispered to him, as if afraid someone else would hear, ‘What are you doing?’

‘Sshh,’ he said. ‘Just enjoy it.’

I remained quiet, still wondering what was there to enjoy in his stroking my face. I didn’t remember asking him for a facial massage. Nothing on my face is sensitive enough to bring pleasure.

Just so I thought.

Truth is, I’ve never trusted a man with anything before, my body least of all.

But I allowed him. I liked him.

His hands travelled down to my neck, stroked it a while and then down to my breasts.

He slipped his lips into mine as he cupped one breast.

For once, I felt something. A sudden twitch, as if from cold.

Through the flimsy fabric of my nightie, he stroked the tips of my breasts, ever so gently.

He took them in turns now, working with experience. For a man in his thirties, his hand was surprisingly smooth.

He would hold one breast tip between his fingers and then twist gently. Had my mouth been free, I’d have thrown out a moan.

Then he pulled out his lips. He looked at me, great emotion in his eyes.

Seeing him that way, a sudden warmness flowed through me, swiftly spreading round every nerve in my body.

My heart started to beat faster. I could feel the intense arousal starting to build up within me.

He drew down my nightie to bare my breasts; he cupped each breast with his hands and kept on teasing the tips.

I began to moan quietly.

Then his lips descended on one rock-hard nipple, covering it, soft and wet.

I felt a sudden vibration all round my body. My knees knocked together.

With a combination of his sweet, fleshy lips, tongue and teeth, he gave me a feeling that was close to magic. He worked on me with ripe experience—one hand covering one breast, his lips covering the other.

He switched style with a delicious rhythm.

My body was now warm, every nerve in me was stretching, pulling away as I breastfed him.

He kept on at my tips till it became sweet torture. But he knew just when to stop.

He was skilled. Obviously.

His hands went down to my stomach. He stroked my navel lightly and then moved down to my spot.

I was already filled with fluid.

He palmed my womanhood and began rubbing that little pleasure nub at the entrance.

I started to convulse.

He kept on rubbing for a while, and then he slipped two fingers into me.

My mouth burst open.

As he moved his fingers round my wet warm self...... Read more
Re: Hot Neighbor by crystalmoon(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
La click la death
Re: Hot Neighbor by Flamethehussler: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
La click la seun ban my account

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep This Money With My Ex / How Much Does Prepaid Meter Processing Fee Cost? / Sexual Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.