Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

How I First Met Vivian [episode 3] -- Romance Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I First Met Vivian [episode 3] -- Romance Series (316 Views)

How I First Met Vivian [episode 4] -- Romance Series / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I First Met Vivian [episode 3] -- Romance Series by globalbuzz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
[Continued]...'God!... Help me go through this... I beg you!' she muttered inaudibly to herself with the tears slowly rolling down her eyes. Then she sniffed consolingly and wiped off the tears on her cheek before riding back home...

"Big sis... Your back!" Her two sisters Jenny and Cynthia chorused excitedly together as they ran towards Vivian who had just entered the palour. Jenny was older than Cynthia by two years; she was 12 years old and always looked after her younger sister Cynthia whenever Vivian was at school or went to work.
Then Vivian lowered herself halfway, almost to kneel as they rushed to give her a warm hug - wrapping their arms tightly around her neck.
"Mmm... How are my two princesses doing?...and how is dad?" Vivian muttered teasingly in a hushed voice as she snuggled them both in her embrace - loosening her hug before standing up.
"We are good... And daddy is sleeping in his room" Jenny replied quickly with a wide grin on her face as she motioned to collect Vivian's school bag.
"Viv... I'm hungry... Did you buy anything?" Cynthia asked in a low sober tone while pulling gently on the baggy jean Vivian was wearing. To them - their elder sister was like the mother they once had.
Vivian felt a bit sober after hearing her sister's lament; then she lowered her right palm on Cynthia's head - rubbing it gently in a consoling manner as her lips parted in response.
"Don't worry dear... You'll eat something soon. Let me check what's in the house ehn.." Vivian said reassuringly with a smile on her face while looking down at Cynthia who nodded her head submissively.

So she walked past her two sisters and headed straight towards their kitchen.
"Hey Jenny... Make sure you take off this bucket from here" she called out instructively - pointing her left hand at the small sized bucket in the middle of the corridor before entering the kitchen. They'd always keep the bucket there on a rainy day to collect the water dripping down from the leaking roof...
"What do we have here?!" Vivian bellowed rhetorically to herself as she inspected the kitchen cupboard. There was not enough food stuffs in it - except for the two packets of spaghetti and some few spices.
"Well, they'll have to hold on to this till I get back from work" she mumbled inaudibly to herself as she removed the spaghetti and ingredients and set them neatly on the kitchen table.
Few minutes later, she was done preparing lunch and took two hot plates of spaghetti to serve her kid sisters who were seated leisurely on the palour floor - reading an action comic book she'd bought for them two months ago.
"Here you go" Vivian said, grinning widely at them as she bent over and dropped their plates of food on the floor in front of them.

"Thank you.." they chorused heartily with their gleefully gazes fixed on hers while they pulled closely their plates before lowering their heads to eat... Vivian stood motionlessly for a while - staring cheerfully at them as they ate their meal. She was so relieved; nothing gave her more comfort than seeing her sister's happy.
"Oh and Jenny... remember to heat dad's food for him when he wakes up." She said calmly to her sister Jenny who quickly rose her head to look at her.
"Mm-hmm" Jenny hummed softly with an affirmative nod of her head as her mouth was busy, chewing hard on her spaghetti.
"I'm off to work... Remember to lock the doors by seven. I'll be back by eight o'clock" Vivian concluded before turning around to leave. She recently secured a job as a bartender in a pub with a manageable salary that could at least support her daily expenses.

FEW MINUTES after their brief ride, Christian's car finally came to a stop on the road opposite Tessy's house; Although the ride wasn't so much as smooth as he thought it would - managing with Tessy who was trying to be touchy and clingy throughout the ride!...
"You have quite a lovely house" Christan praised courteously with his head turned to his left - gazing admirably at Tessy's family house. Then he slowly turned his gaze back to look at Tessy who was leaning her face so close without his notice.
"I think I should be.... Woa!" Christian exclaimed shockingly with a disapproving frown on his face when his lips brushed lightly against Tessy's.
"What are you trying to do" he asked curiously as he quickly retreated his head away from hers. This made Tessy a bit irritated as she frustratingly retreated her lips and adjusted herself on his car seat.
"What does it look like... Is there anything wrong in giving you a kiss before I go?" She asked frustratingly with a disappointing frown on her face as her gaze remained lowered - staring blankly on her thighs.
"Oh... No.. no. There's nothing wrong with that" Christian chuckled amusingly in a soft voice that made Tessy return her gaze back at him with a wide grin on her face.
"Really?... So does that mean we can..."
"But urrrm..." Christian interrupted quickly before clearing his throat awkwardly. "Maybe some other time... Not today, and besides. I'm in a relationship already" He lied nervously before forcing a wide grin on his face that seemed somewhat suspicious to Tessy as she kept her gaze fixed on his.
"Okay then... Thanks for the ride" she muttered calmly in a dispirited manner before opening his car door to come out. "But remember, you owe me that kiss!" Tessy concluded purposefully with a mischievous smirk on her face before crossing over the road towards her house.

"Pheew... That's one hell of a girl" Christian mumbled amusingly to himself with a brief shake of his head before zooming off speedily as he drove back home..

***Christian's Family Mansion***

Moments later, Christian arrived at their mansion and entered quietly into their massive sitting room.
"You're welcome sir... Can I help you with anything" their middle aged caretaker said courteously as she followed behind Christan who was now walking towards the dining room. It was his parents idea to hire the caretaker who has worked for them for over 12 years - right from the moment when he was just a boy; for his parents, they fancied living like royalty - after all, his dad was a billionaire.
"Urrm no ma'am... Am okay. I'll let you know if I need anything" he replied softly to the caretaker who only nodded her head before retreating her steps.
"Mom... You won't believe how my first day at Barkley went!... There was this..." Christian spoke excitedly before pausing instantly when he sighted his mom sitting all by herself in the dining room - sipping a glass of whiskey in a sober manner.
'how many glasses has she taken!' he thought worryingly in his mind when he noticed that his mom hadn't even noticed his approaching presence.
"Mom... What's wrong!" Christian inquired quickly while pulling a chair closely to hers before sitting. "You only drink when you're angry or depressed.. so tell me Mom, what's wrong?" He asked again with empathy in his voice before pulling the glass away from his mom who turned to give him a sober look.

"I... i Feel your dad might be cheating on me" his mom said worryingly in a hushed voice before wrapping her face with her palms. Her response hit Christan hard - I mean, he saw how romantic and playful they were with eachother before he left for school earlier today.
Then he leaned forward and gently lowered his mom's palms on her face. "Hey Mom... It's okay... Talk to me" he whispered consolingly with a warm smile on his face as she returned her gaze back at him.
"While your dad was in the bathroom... he got a text message. So I went to get it for him when I saw it... It read 'I'm still waiting for you' from a lady called Susan" his mom narrated with a deep sigh before leaning her back on her chair.
"And what did he say about it... Did you tell him you saw the text?" Christian asked curiously before retreating his body - leaning his back on his chair while staring at his mom.

Then she rolled her eyes irritatingly before shaking her head slowly. "No, I haven't told him... At least not yet" his mom concluded cowardly before stretching her right hand forward towards the glass of whiskey.
"C'mon mom!... You've had enough of this" he chuckled amusingly while shifting the glass of whiskey farther away - just before his mom could reach for it. "Besides, you know how dad is with his business meetings... What if the lady in question is just an associate?.. I'll only advice you talk to him when he's back before jumping to conclusions. Dad still loves you and I have not doubt in my heart" Christian replied consolingly to his mom who was beaming with smiles.
But as for Christian, he had little doubt in what he'd just said! 'What if his dad was actually cheating on his mom? What if his business trips were actually a get away excuse to spend time with this mystery lady?' these worrisome thoughts filled his head as he got up and stood beside his mom.
"I don't know about you mom... But am super hungry. Here! Hold my hand let me walk you down to your room." He said teasingly to his mom who finally held on to his right hand as she stood up staggeringly from her chair; taking slow cautious steps while Christian guided her to her room...[To Be Continued]

Let me know your reactions after reading this episode.

Story By Ceesong Mfon
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCeesongRomanceStories

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Attract A Girl's Crush / Breaking! Your Money Back If She Doesn't Fall For You In One Week! / Aasan Lati Ba Aiye Graceunlimitedd Je

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.