Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? (401 Views)

We Can Supply Your Company Genuine Microsoft Product Keys - Office, Windows / Can You Share Your Experience With PWAN GROUP Investment ? (Reviews needed) / Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? by standby: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hi All.

Before I commit money into an investment with PWAN (buy to sell). I wish to hear from Nairalanders that have invested with them before.

Are they genuine or not? is there anything I should know?

1 Like

Re: Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
To be honest i have not had dealings with them but they seem genuine! I have had to bring them to my office to talk to the staff about investment opportunities and the speaker really blew us away with the opportunities inherent in investment with them!
Re: Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? by standby: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thanks so much for the reply.

Please, others, also share your experiences.

Thanks.

Rhozabeth:
To be honest i have not had dealings with them but they seem genuine! I have had to bring them to my office to talk to the staff about investment opportunities and the speaker really blew us away with the opportunities inherent in investment with them!
Re: Is Pwan Ltd (property Company) Genuine Or Not? by standby: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
People, let's contribute now.

(1) (Reply)

••• CONDEMNED OIL ••• / I / Where In Lagos Can I Buy Cheap Female Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.