Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,067 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video (553 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video by FrankAnsah: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
A video of a young man giving her girlfriend a hefty slap before proposing to her has gone viral.

The viral video sees the young guy giving his fianceé a dirty slap for no reason before proposing to her.

There would have been no proposal if she had replied in anger, but the young lady remained calm and refused to lose her temper.

Reacting to the video,

@Bella shocker on Facebook, wrote: “I too slap the boy back oh I swear���,which kind disgrace be that�, what rubbish the boy dey ment,maybe my friends go dey there,he go just slap me hot slap�����,lobatan instantly I dey slap am back,I don’t tolerate rubbish.”

@Pritijuko Eletu: “God forbid this kind proposal I go don return the slap them we go dey okay together.”

@Usman Oyeyemi: “Na this kind of propose u go know whether ur partner love u or not. Thank u for updating us with this newly accepted propose in town.”

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-gives-girlfriend-dirty-slap-before-proposing-to-her-video/

Re: Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video by Rosaline5000: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Children in relationship
Re: Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video by TeeGentle(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
The girl sef will be confused
Wetin dey sup

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This , You Will Live More Than 95yrs And Still Be Strong / .... / Who Has The Best Home Screen Wallpaper (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.