Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,322 members, 7,913,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video (2368 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Newton2024: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2022
No to islamisation agenda

No to terrorists-terrorists ticket

No to Tinubu the druggie
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Think9ja:
Kashim Shettima is a bigot.

I just watched Babachir Lawal on AriseTV. The man gave us a brief insight as to the personality of Mr. Shettima.

Babachir Lawal is just angry that his cousin Boss Mustapha was not picked. They are both from Hong, Adamawa can boss mustapha beat an atiku in adamawa talkless of the entire north.
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
ook
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2022
kiss
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Gratitudes081:

I actually take exception from insult while driving out points and in public engagement.
I thought you will engage in intellectual argument and let's have constructive discussion on the issue, but I am afraid, I can't engage you further because of your insulting mode of conversation.

Meanwhile, I will love to also burst your lie on the premium times link you sent, but I will leave you to believe whatever you want to believe and continue with your political ideology.

You are free to canvas and vote for your choice my brother.

Cheers

God forbid we have a government of liars and insults come 2023. If they can't engage in discussions without insults while on the opposition side, wonder the impunity they would operate on when they form the government at the center... Obi is a fine candidate good, but in reality he can't even win his region. Those supporting him are doing on the basis of ethnicity and religious intolerance for others not because he's a special candidate. Some said let's vote a Christian and I asked is he the only christian in the race. Another said let's try something new, but then Obi had been a part of the government why don't we try a new person entirely.
Leave those confused being, they will be humble soon.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Newton2024:
No to islamisation agenda

No to terrorists-terrorists ticket

No to Tinubu the druggie

So the Barton had been shifted from Buhari to Tinubu?
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Think9ja(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
quota45:

Babachir Lawal is just angry that his cousin Boss Mustapha was not picked. They are both from Hong, Adamawa can boss mustapha beat an atiku in adamawa talkless of the entire north.

Shettima is a bigot
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by maestroferddi: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
quota45:

So what makes you feel he was not lured there to be arressted. Also did it say he was staying or living there.
Stop sounding dumb in a futile attempt to defend the indefensible...
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Think9ja:

Shettima is a bigot

He is a bigot because a disgraced grass cutter told you so.
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Owontime: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
And I have never seen any governor from the South East appointment Muslims and Hausa people into their cabinet.
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2022
kiss
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2022
ok
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
wink
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
cool
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2022
embarassed
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
tongue tongue
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 12:58am On Jul 19, 2022
cool
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by maybet081: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2022
popez:

You must think everyone is as hopeless as you BMC idiots. Or you probably think NL is your village square, where you bamboozle illiterates with ease.

Kabiru sokoto a founding member of Boko Haram, and mastermind of Madala bomb blast was arrested in Borno governor's lodge when Shettima was governor, what was he doing there?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3731-how-kabiru-sokoto-was-arrested.html
. This is called arguing with facts.
Let me restate the question what was a terrorists doing in the lodge?
how did he get access to the lodg?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by maybet081: 4:41am On Jul 19, 2022
tonyuny12:

So the Barton had been shifted from Buhari to Tinubu?
tinubu indicated his agenda on time, it is clear to the blind, his intentions are to wipe the christians especially in the south,and he has chosen the right person to get the results, a bokoharam terrorist called shettima.

I urge the christians to fight now or face genocide from the religious extremist from borno state who hate Christendom with so much hatred and passion
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2022
maybet081:
tinubu indicated his agenda on time, it is clear to the blind, his intentions are to wipe the christians especially in the south,and he has chosen the right person to get the results, a bokoharam terrorist called shettima.

I urge the christians to fight now or face genocide from the religious extremist from borno state who hate Christendom with so much hatred and passion

And you really believe asiwaju hate christians
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by maybet081: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
quota45:

And you really believe asiwaju hate christians
so me your friend and I will tell you who you are, why shettima a well known bigot.
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
cool
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by Musrataman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
MalcoImX:
Leave Nnamdi Kanu with his iPoBians and their shenanigans.

What's their own sef, after all they said they're not Nigerians.

And they will never be Nigerians cos they will soon be isolated
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by mycar: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2022
quota45:
Watch and see if this man is the religious bigot they are trying to perceive him to be. This video was when he was still governor of Borno state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl-sMhXzmy0

Talk is cheap,
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2022
kiss
Re: Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video by quota45: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Niger Youth Walk For Tinubu In Minna Today / Is The South South Being Unfair To Igbos? The Jonathan Case / 2019 Presidential Result In Borno State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.