Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (65991 Views)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by shantti(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

U r running out of jokes
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

You said with your mouth that you want obituary and it will happen to you and your family.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by akbonus: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahaha the crowd is so much that they can't be counted.

Obi sorry oo try again 2031 then I might consider you. Ndooh.

Even Yul Edochie party will pull more crowd than these. I can only count about 35 people and I'm sure some are even persuaded to make up the number.

NA DIE YOU DEY SO
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by jrusky(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
akbonus:

NA DIE YOU DEY SO

Na u dey die already. I'm not under any demonic boundage like you bro.

I'm free very free. I dont go around with tribal hatred, I dont go around hating people, I don't run bitterness merchandise like you and your folks so you are the one dying because the greatest human killers are all I listed above you are carrying around.

Soon u go enter motorway naked. Ndooh!!!
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Iamw0nderful: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool aright sane people everywhere. If it where to be APC now rented touts will be everywhere

Lol...then you know nothing about structure.

So you think APC and labour will have same number of crowd you're a joker bro
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Iamw0nderful: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You said with your mouth that you want obituary and it will happen to you and your family.
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for, just wait it for challenging GOD with your folly

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Laple0541(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akurakambe:

If you don't understand my post, Pls don't reply.
BTW, is comprehension your problem or what?

U be mumu
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Akurakambe(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Laple0541:

U be mumu

Ewu
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Laple0541(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Akurakambe:

Ewu

Ewure
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Akurakambe(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Laple0541:

Ewure

Aturu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.