Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38131 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by RexTramadol1: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
See levels

Some are campaigning about the problem

Others are proferring solutions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
DOA ticket. They should tell buhari to settle it not all this gimmicks.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Bamijoko1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1547266978821423104

- ASUU

https://twitter.com/ASUUNews/status/1547273073065345024

That nans president is a stupid cunning and thief he's always at where he will benefit, he doesn't have any student in mind.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by luizpippo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
inoki247:
Tears go full this thread...

For an action that is purely academic?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nauttyprof(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Isn't the foolishness? These men are just party candidates for the top position of the country. Yet, the president of this country saw nothing wrong in allowing this and has not made lecturers return to schools.

What politics do they want to play with this? Do they want to tell me that with Tinubu being just a candidate will reach an agreement with ASUU on matters that involves funds from the FG?

This is sick

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by jimetagambo: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Greatest Nigerian Students grin
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mrhonesty: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why are you lying? You are not Yoruba. You know Lagos no make you Yoruba. Even Atiku-runer up knows it's Tinubu's time.

quote author=Yorubalandlord post=114702350]The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Oldmansense(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Theybwant school to resume to stop the massive PVC registration by youths. That's the secret behind it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by InvertedHammer: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
/
Lolz

The same old format--pretend like you care until after the elections. Once you win, you lock up.

Few months from now, Tinubu will either enter keke, chop corn or fry akara in a public square AND morons will cheer.

/
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mrhonesty:
Why are you lying? You are not Yoruba. You know Lagos no make you Yoruba. Even Atiku-runer up knows it's Tinubu's time.
I'm more yoruba than you.
We yoruba Christians would be voting someone who has our interest at heart.
Do you have a house in lagos?

quote author=Yorubalandlord post=114702350]The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.

As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ATLIEN2027: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mazing:
Why are you this stupid cheesy

That's a very good question for your father.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by OutOnBail(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Same meeting they couldn't have 3 months ago. Yeye
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by muykem: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
There's something uncommon about BAT. He will resolve the lingering issue without delay.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Holyness123: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
we go dey settle boys now before we enter campus, 100 level student owoda?
post=114702930:
ASUU and FG, enough is enough biko.
Our wards and kids must go back to school.
This avoidable strike must be brought to an end right here, right now.

Patriots, download the images below for future use.

We Rise.

Meanwhile to the COH......
If the truth want to kill you people,
Make una die fast fast.....

owoda before you enter for lecture
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by deeva2: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Walahi, City boy have proven to be healthier and stronger than some haters here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by muykem: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
OutOnBail:
Same meeting they couldn't have 3 months ago. Yeye
Nobody will listen to him that time but today he is a step to Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by mayo47(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
They say "Talk is Cheap" especially when it doesn't it come with critical thinking.
What "magic" did Tinubu actually perform? Because he paid teachers salaries?
If I may ask did you have all the required materials/resources based on best practices when you were in school?

The "Egyptian" you're also referring to has a very good score in education and no basis for the comparison.

Lagos is unnecessary overhyped with useless statement of "Lagos is Working" Lagos havent made efficient use of the money available to it over the years. Compare Lagos with other cities like Johannesburg, Addis Ababa whose cities had about same amount of Lagos budget. And come back to confirm if truly Lagos is working. With all that money should have a functional railway system.

Lagos had a budget of around 389 billion in 2010 while Johannesburg had a budget of around 260 billion in 2010. But one'll find out Johannesburg made better use of their fund and achieved more despite having a less budget compared to Lagos.

What happens as its still the practice is governors/govt drop peanuts for the citizens like you whom get super excited and forget the govt has carted away about 60% of govt funds. That's very likely what will happen when people like Tinubu becomes governor

NB: I am indifferent on who becomes the President but I must say Tinubu & Atiku might have the desire to make changes but they don't have the strength for execution. Also, they will very likely not have dependable people around to help make the desired change

Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by olumide4christ: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.

LOL....na only God Almighty fit dey 2 places at the same time ooo!

Kudos to Jagaban though...he is really proving his detractors wrong day by day!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by maxwelltennyson(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Electorate:

Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate(Shettima) take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Anyways, Tinubu will still be assassinated either by people who wouldn't want him to be President and turn Nigeria to an Islamic state or those who cunningly use him to get to the throne (Boko Haram)...whichever way, he cannot escape the Abiola treatment...this is his fate.

Our Holiday calendar is already full, we don't want a Tinubu day, abeg.

Last Bullet:

Tribalism is a badge of senselessness in case you don't know and you are proudly wearing it for all to see, people start seeing you as a senseless person when you go tribal, who goes tribal in the 21st Century if not an unexposed individual.

Typing from the Zoo...
God you are f*ol,look around you and see if the fulani's haven't take over Nigeria,the only thing is to end this zoo, even if you put the okwute can't there still assassinate him and install who there want,I say the sh*thole will be divided wether by dialogue or by war because me I can't continue to be a second class citizen in my own land.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by okechuks22: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
We all know that format already na eye service he can not decieve Nigerians again
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

On your mandate we shall stand

Jagaban of nigeria

Incoming president and his VP 2023

Which mandate does he have and when did INEC declare him incoming president?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by HeavenVGate: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by okechuks22: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

On your mandate we shall stand

Jagaban of nigeria

Incoming president and his VP 2023
ancestor can never rule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by cocolacec(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Electorate:

Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate(Shettima) take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Anyways, Tinubu will still be assassinated either by people who wouldn't want him to be President and turn Nigeria to an Islamic state or those who cunningly use him to get to the throne (Boko Haram)...whichever way, he cannot escape the Abiola treatment...this is his fate.

Our Holiday calendar is already full, we don't want a Tinubu day, abeg.

Last Bullet:

Tribalism is a badge of senselessness in case you don't know and you are proudly wearing it for all to see, people start seeing you as a senseless person when you go tribal, who goes tribal in the 21st Century if not an unexposed individual.

Typing from the Zoo...

If Obi is elected President ,he will be butchered by his Fulani Herdsman deputy to pave way for Ruga full swing.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by okechuks22: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.
ur father should have meet them first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Durabest: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ride on my political father,how i wish next week saturday is presidential election let me vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by OkoroBufo: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
stanleychybyke:
Observing tinubus left hand
Mr Observer, una no dey tire
-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Prokaryote: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Scam alert!!! BAT as a pro chancellor to Lautech failed to help in the reopening of the institution and mediate on the then strike yet Mr Amuda Chicago want to play the Saint. We don get sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by espboy: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Emilokan.. You are doing well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.