Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth (525 Views)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by KelvinKQ: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
A doctor who is accused of allegedly raping a sedated pregnant woman during a C-Section has been seized by the police

The Anesthesiologist Giovanni Quinterra Bezerra was arrested at the Women’s Hospital in Sao Joao de Meriti, Rio de Janeiron State ,Brazil early Monday morning.

His colleagues at the hospital are said to have secretly planted a hidden phone in his workspace as they were suspicious of his behavior especially the high doses of sedatives he gave pregnant women.
Click on this link for full article
http:///s5650411220713en_gh?link=1&client=iosnews

Re: Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
shameless doctor
Re: Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by DaInferno(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
The things unearthed everyday...like what's so attractive about a woman who just put bed to even start with
Re: Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by SAMBARRY: 2:33am On Jul 14, 2022
But how her mouth take open to ram your phenese inside if you sedated her? lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Bluezy13(m): 3:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Until I hear his own side of the story

(1) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Husband Because He Denies Me Sex- A Lady Narrates / Video: Poular South African Dj, Dj Sumbody Assasinated / Csos Raises Alarm Over Plot By Foreign Media To Demonise Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.