Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! (760 Views)

Tinubu's Quietness As Nigeria Protests = Presidential Irresponsibility / The Quietness In The Land Is Deafening / Muslim-muslim Ticket Southwest View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Godoverevery: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
My question to my Eastern brother is this.

If a northern Christian contesting for presidency should pick a Igbo Muslim from ebonyi state as VP for election...Will you Igbos support him??

Tinubu is a politician and trust me he did that with common sense about Nigerian politics.
Northerners won't vote northern Christian just the same way igbos will never vote a Igbo Muslim.

The man isn't dumb or naive to that fact that even if picks a northerner Christian the igbos won't still vote for him and the block vote he needs is up north.....we he risk losing the north to satisfy the South??

We are all hypocrite in this country and very selfish.
In as much as we have two major religion in this country we know the people that harbour religious hatred towards each other.

Igbos hate hausa and hausa hate Igbo let not deceive ourselves.....this hate is majorly based on Religion differences.

In the southwest we don't really care about Religion that why northerners don't see yoruba Muslims has true Muslims.

We don't ask or care about the Religion people are practising during elections in the southwest that why we have more Christian governors in the southwest despite having more Muslims indigenes.

Am a Christian In southwest and after tinubu announcement of vp it wasn't a shock to me that it wasn't a topic of discussion in our region.

Every yoruba family/extended family comprises of both Muslims and Christians so it kinda very hard to see us talk against something like that.

This necessary shouldn't be an issue,people should just vote against them if they don't want a Muslim/Muslim government instead of trying to fan religion war.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
We don't care about APC's ticket because we already have an incoming Christian President / and consecrated to Christ Vice.

What concerns us with APC or KOWA ticket when God has already answered our prayers??

Where you subconsciously thinking LP won't win?

Even Tinubu knows he won't win. Even Remi Tinubu won't vote for him for her peace of mind and soul.

I bless and grace every Christian. You shall be the head and not the tail. Above only and not beneath.

Thunder fire terrorists and satanic converters.

Three Hail Marys for every Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

If a northern Christian contesting for presidency should pick a Igbo Muslim from ebonyi state as VP for election...Will you Igbos support him??

Tinubu is a politician and trust me he did that with common sense about Nigerian politics.
Northerners won't vote northern Christian just the same way igbos will never vote a Igbo Muslim.

The man isn't dumb or naive to that fact that even if picks a northerner Christian the igbos won't still vote for him and the block vote he needs is up north.....we he risk losing the north to satisfy the South??

In as much as we have two major religion in this country we know the people that harbour religious hatred towards each other.

Igbos hate hausa and hausa hate Igbo let not deceive ourselves.....this hate is majorly based on Religion differences.

In the southwest we don't really care about Religion that why northerners don't see yoruba Muslims has true Muslims.

We don't ask or care about the Religion people are practising during elections in the southwest that why we have more Christian governors in the southwest despite having more Muslims indigenes.

Am a Christian In southwest and after tinubu announcement of vp it wasn't a shock to me that it wasn't a topic of discussion in our region.

Every yoruba family/extended family comprises of both Muslims and Christians so it kinda very hard to see us talk against something like that.

This necessary shouldn't be an issue,people should just vote against them if they don't want a Muslim/Muslim government instead of trying to fan religion war.
Ogbeni shut up your mouth and keep quiet jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Olachase(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na for nairaland I con day hear yoruba muslim, although I don't still understand the meaning of that word, cus in my family my mum is a Christian my dad is Muslim, does that mean my dad is a yoruba muslim

5 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Peacemaker5128: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okoros are not normal

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by OneCandleAway(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olachase:
Na for nairaland I con day hear yoruba muslim, although I don't still understand the meaning of that word, cus in my family my mum is a Christian my dad is Muslim, does that mean my dad is a yoruba muslim

Yes!

Since he is not regarded as a full muslim by northerners. He has to wait for Sultan in sokoto to sight the moon unlike other countries with Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Olachase(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Yes!
what makes him different from the other Muslim in nigeria pls I want to learn from you
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Peacemaker5128: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okoros want Mazi Tinubu Ikemba Ahmed to fail but he is more intelligent than them

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by OneCandleAway(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olachase:
what makes him different from the other Muslim in nigeria pls I want to learn from you

Ask the northern Muslims not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Godoverevery: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olachase:

Bros for us to hear jubrin el Sudan.....nothing can ever surprise me from those people.

I told one of my close friend who from that side is education was a waste of money when he actually believed that jubrin el Sudan Bullshit.....imagining how ridiculous that sound to my hearing sometimes make wonder if this people are knowledgeable.

The same person that told them buhari is jubrin el Sudan started that yoruba muslims BS.

Only them understand what they mean by yoruba Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by 3ple9iner: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Yes!

Since he is not regarded as a full muslim by northerners. He has to wait for Sultan in sokoto to sight the moon unlike other countries with Muslims.
stop deceiving your self all countries have Muslim representative who stands as a leader for them, here in Nigeria, it is the sultan.
The religion of Islam makes it mandatory for Muslims to have a leader wherever they are also these leaders are appointed not based on popularity (election) but competency (selection).

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Olachase(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Yes!

all this people self una get problem person way no get wisdom no fit follow una do see nonsense answer way u day give and who to you Jesus was born on December 25th

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by leksite120(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olachase:
it's just a divisive word used by them. It holds no weight. Outside Nairaland, there's nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba Muslims in SW. Though we know there are Muslims and Christians but we don't act as if we're different.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Olachase(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

Bros for us to hear jubrin el Sudan.....nothing can ever surprise from those people.

I told one of my close friend who from that side is education was a waste of money when he actually believed that jubrin el Sudan Bullshit.....imagining how ridiculous that sound to my hearing sometimes make wonder if this people are knowledgeable.

The same person that told them buhari is jubrin el Sudan started that yoruba muslims BS.

Only them understand what they mean by yoruba Muslims.
I didn't see that as an excuse they just have hatred towards the Yorubas, the same way they hate the Northern, all the fake love towards the northern na cus of election

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Godoverevery: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
3ple9iner:

stop deceiving your self all countries have Muslim representative who stands as a leader for them, here in Nigeria, it is the sultan.
The religion of Islam makes it mandatory for Muslims to have a leader wherever they are also these leaders are appointed not based on popularity (election) but competency (selection).

Ask him don't there rev father in Catholic Churches answer to the pope??

They dont think before talking at all.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Olachase(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

And who told you it was not a demon that appeared to Muhammed.
well that's ur own cup of tea, this past Saturday i went to my family house to celebrate sallah, December 25th I will be there to celebrate Christmas, my family day leave in peace, yoruba muslim or anyhow you put it that's ur own problem undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by yemex04(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

These have been � my sentiments
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Softmirror: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

YOU GET TIME TO THE EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND THE PERSON IN ASO ROCK IS SOME GUY FROM SUDAN CALLED JIBRIN ALSUDAN BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO. MY GUY YOU DEY TRY O!!! SAME PEOPLE COME DEY WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO SUCCEED MR SUDANESE grin grin

TINUBU DON ALREADY FINISH HIM CALCULATION. grin

TINUBU HAS ALREADY CANCELLED OUT THE SOUTH EAST IN HIS CALCULATION RIGHT EVEN BEFORE THE APC PRIMARIES HE DIDN'T DO ANY CONSULTATION THERE BECAUSE AS FAR AS RECORDS HAS SHOWN, THE SOUTH EAST IS BARREN, HAS NEVER BEEN FRUITFUL EXCEPT FOR PDP.

THE REALITY IS, YORUBAS IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION WILL VOTE TINUBU/SHETTIMA FOR THE FACT THAT EXCEPT THE LIKES OF TINUBU, OBI OR ATIKU NOT EVEN BUHARI IS ABLE TO BRING THE KIND OF DEVELOPMENT THE SOUTHWEST DESERVES. YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT LAGOS WILL BE TRANSFORMED TO WHEN TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Reality3080: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
We don't care about APC's ticket because we already have an incoming Christian President / and consecrated to Christ Vice.

What concerns us with APC or KOWA ticket when God has already answered our prayers??

Where you subconsciously thinking LP won't win?

Even Tinubu knows he won't win. Even Remi Tinubu won't vote for him for her peace of mind and soul.

I bless and grace every Christian. You shall be the head and not the tail. Above only and not beneath.

Thunder fire terrorists and satanic converters.

Three Hail Marys for every Nigerian.

1 Share

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket......southwest Quietness!!! by Reality3080: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olachase:
I didn't see that as an excuse they just have hatred towards the Yorubas, the same way they hate the Northern, all the fake love towards the northern na cus of election

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Tinubu's Wife Advise Him On Fake Bishops / This Is How Peter Obi Will Lose The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: The Earlier The Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.