Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's (1358 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Why I Believed Buhari Rally Are Always Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obi went to higher some flat headed IPoB gangs thinking we are not really going to know, that man is a big failure I must say, Osun Election will surely reveal the whole truth please check the screenshot below to see the evidence of what I'm saying very nonsense people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Udoboss(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shed light abeg
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Obi went to higher some flat headed IPoB gangs thinking we are not really going to know, that man is a big failure I must say, Osun Election will surely reveal the whole truth please check the screenshot below to see the evidence of what I'm saying very nonsense people

"Iwo ni weyrey kan". Seems you're next in line to run m.ad in your street.

What in heaven's name is this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Peacemaker5128: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
you didn't circle all the flat headed in the picture
That man at extreme end is also a flat1nos and the woman beside him is yam legged

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by IamWonderful: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
We already know those that came are igbos
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Foolishbuhari: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Such hate, such bile against a man whose only crime is wanting a better country for you. Lol

Cry sha. Keep crying!

14 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by hegelian: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
We already know those that came are igbos

And are they not Nigerians or are they not eligible voters.. What with all this hatred and bigotry

8 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by agadez007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
All those peaceful “Neutral” Nigerians won’t see this type of thread to condemn,they only come alive when Obi supporters posts their own
cool cool

9 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Reality3080: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Acidosis:

like your father ran mad right?
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Reality3080: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Such hate, such bile against a man whose only crime is wanting a better country for you. Lol

Cry sha. Keep crying!
the same people who call our country a zoo can select a leader for us
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Acidosis:

ofo ni iyalaya baba e mase ku oloshi omo pandora
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Cry sha. Keep crying!
That man is destiny to fail nothing more better join the moving train or you will also labour in vain and die like what tinubu said
Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
Yes... because Nigeria actually exhibits the characteristics of a Zoo!!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Foolishbuhari: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That man is destiny to fail nothing more better join the moving train or you will also labour in vain and die like what tinubu said
It's you who may die before elections sef. You and that drug-dealing, Parkinsons patient - principal of yours. wink

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Foolishbuhari: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
But the one who said he doesn't believe in Nigeria and unleashed his OPC horde on innocent northerners in Lagos is fit? The drug dealer? Hahaha stop smoking that bat sh1t!

Peter Obi will be your president from 2023 to 2031 and there's nothing you will do about it but whine anti-Igbo sentiments on NL. smiley

8 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by godoluwa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Higher indeed

The APC is a party filled with illiterate and useless thugs.

See the useless, disjointed composition of yours?

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Viscuz: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Someone said PDP and LP will Labour till they die and you are in support of that animal and you think you are normal ?

A man who urinates on himself ?

Someone with questions on human capital development?

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Hyperchi(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2022
30k gang done post.
Ops make I finish eating first be4 u answer me.
Freedom or Casava?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Labour Party Rally Are Full With Fake People's by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Hyperchi:
30k gang done post.
Ops make I finish eating first be4 u answer me.
Freedom or Casava?
see this mumu I'm telling you the reality

(1) (Reply)

OBIDIENT: Giving Them Wotowoto On Twitter / 2023: Garfield1 Threatens To Divide Nigeria If Atiku Wins / Arise TV TH Presidential Debate: Moment Peter Obi Replied Dino Melaye Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.