Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Think Of Making Money, Then Think Haulage! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Think Of Making Money, Then Think Haulage! (555 Views)

THING OF MAKING MONEY, THEN THINK HUALAGE!!!!!!!!!! / Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage [2] / Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Of Making Money, Then Think Haulage! by dipson2009: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2011
A lot has been said about about haulage business. But, haulage business is very profitable only if you know the rudiment. I've a well grounded experience in the business and i own a company which am running with people and we are doing fine at dipson logistics(registered), we pay 600000k for 30tons tippper or sided body truck/month. We have a contract with Dangote group to transport gypson from lagos port to Obajana and from Calabar to Obajana. Currently, i have 5trucks am managing including mine. And Due to the target giving to us by Dangote group which we have to meet, the trucks are not enough. All i've said here are open to verification and this company is more than a decade old now. So, if you have a truck of this specification and you are looking for manager or perhaps you need any advise you can reach me on 07036099310, 08126906874(Dapo). Or mail me on dipson2009@yahoo.com,, we are at number 25 leposo market opposite cement factory sagamu, God blessd this company is more than a decade old now. So, if you have a truck of this specification and you are looking for manager or perhaps you need any advise you can reach me on 07036099310, 08126906874(Dapo). Or mail me on dipson2009@yahoo.com,, we are at number 25 leposo market opposite cement factory sagamu, God blessssssss
Re: Think Of Making Money, Then Think Haulage! by dipson2009: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2011
smiley wink :d

(1) (Reply)

Imported, High Quality Tissue Papers At A Cheap Price. / Free Short Code Set Up: Absolutely Free / Clearance Summer Shoes (branded) From UK Prices From N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.