Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,619 members, 7,951,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Best-selling Items On Etsy That Will Make You Say 'I Need That!' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best-selling Items On Etsy That Will Make You Say 'I Need That!' (269 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best-selling Items On Etsy That Will Make You Say 'I Need That!' by Henryjackon2233: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2022
When you think of Etsy, you might think of handmade crafts or vintage finds. But did you know that there are loads of other items available on the site? Here are some best selling items on Etsy best selling items on Etsy that will make you say "I need that!"
Planner Stickers
If you're a sucker for pretty stationery, then planner stickers are probably already on your radar. These little adhesive decorations can transform a boring notebook into an Instagram-worthy spread, and they come in all sorts of designs to suit any style. Whether you want something minimalist or colorful, there's definitely a sticker set out there for you.
Silicone Molds
One thing we never knew we needed until recently was silicone molds! They can be used for everything from making soap to baking cakes, and they come in the most adorable shapes and sizes (like this set of mermaid tail molds). If DIY projects are your jam, then snag yourself a few silicone molds and get creative.
Scented Candles
You really can't go wrong with scented candles - who doesn't love coming home to a welcoming smell? There are endless fragrances available on Etsy (including dupe formulas inspired by popular designer candles), so whether you prefer citrusy notes or cozy vanilla vibes, there's sure to be a candle perfect for YOU. Psst... These make great gifts too!
Personalized Cutting Boards
These unique cutting boards are perfect for any kitchen, and they make a great gift! You can personalize them with names, dates, or quotes to make them even more special.
Custom T-shirts
There are so many amazing artists on Etsy who design custom t-shirts! You can find shirts for every interest, from your favorite TV show to your city’s skyline. There’s something for everyone!
Handmade Jewelry
Etsy is a great place to find one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. Whether you’re looking for a new necklace or some cute earrings, you’ll be sure to find something that catches your eye. Plus, supporting handmade businesses is always a good idea!
How to Start Selling on Etsy: A Guide for the Witty and Wonderful
If you're anything like me, chances are good that you love both Etsy and all things handmade. After all, what's not to love? Etsy is an amazing platform for artists and crafters of all kinds to sell their wares, and it's perfect for those of us who appreciate the value of a well-made product.
But if you've never sold on Etsy before, the process can seem a bit daunting. Where do you start? How do you make sure your items stand out in a sea of other gorgeous things? And how do you ensure that buyers will actually want to purchase what you're selling?
Never fear! I'm here to help with a quick guide on how to start selling on Etsy successfully. Trust me - if I can do it, anyone can! Here are my top tips:
1) Do Your Research before starting to sell on Etsy (or anywhere else), it's important to first take some time researching the market overall. What items are currently popular/trending? What type of photography sells best? Are there any particular colors or styles that seem to be doing especially well at the moment? By taking some time upfront to familiarize yourself with current trends in your industry, you'll have a much better chance of success when listing your own products later on.
2) Make Sure You Have Good Quality Photos this may seem like an obvious one but seriously - photos are key when selling online! Especially since customers won't be able to physically touch or see your item in person before making a purchase decision, clear and beautifully shot pictures are essential for giving potential buyers a realistic preview of what they'll be getting if they decide to buy from YOU instead
3) Take Advantage Of SEO Etsy offers plenty of tools and resources right within their site to help sellers optimize their listings for search engine rankings of course, being easily found by shoppers looking for what YOU specifically have to offer is going to elevate
EtsyHunt is an all-in-one tool that helps handmade sellers analyze the Etsy tool marketplace and grow their businesses.
We know how tough it can be to stand out on Etsy, especially when there are millions of other stores selling similar products. That's why we created EtsyHunt - to give handmade sellers the data and insights they need to improve their store visibility, traffic, and sales.
Whether you're just starting out or you've been selling on Etsy for years, our tools can help you take your business to the next level. And best of all, our basic plan is absolutely free!
In addition, EtsyHunt offers a great Etsy toolkit that includes Etsy keyword tool, Etsy listing optimization, Etsy reviews management, Etsy fee calculator, and more.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is Even More Popular Than Portable / What Benefits Can I Get By Doing My MBBS In Kazakhstan? / List Of 2 Year DPT Programs To Fast Track Your Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.