Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun (20682 Views)

Tinubu:before And After Photos Of Lagos  Floods The Internet As Nigerians Ponder / Chicken Worth Millions Lost To Lagos Floods, Poultry In Ruins (pictures) / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by pquaver(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
A paid post.

It is fact. Hamburg was flooded earlier this year do you know anywhere with better drainage system than Deutschland?

Yet every year we suffer flooding in different parts of the country.. The other time also the NRW was submerged..
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by syntekelite(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
nams77:
Jandor...let me go and research who he is first.

I'm not resident in Lagos, not a fan of APC and definitely not a fan of tinubu but this guy doesn't seem serious In my eyes. I still prefer Sanwo olu. I believe in people and not parties

By the way, I'm obidently visiting Lagos for the weekend and Just enjoying the scenery

May you enjoy lagos in peace.. just try avoid mushin, abule egba, agege, ijora, idiaraba,bariga/shomolu especially once 6pm don dey reach.... if you go flex abeg sleep for the club wey you go flex or retain uber wey go shuttle you.. if you must kpansh no do anyhow hookup ohhhh.. girl wey u carry lodge am for hotel wey take security serious..
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by Oxala: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by baretalk: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
IamCookie:

Not funny ! Is Divorce not recognised in Nigeria (our laws) any longer . She knows better why she took the step. So, because she is no longer with her husband , there will be no need to embrace the good thingz in life any longer . shocked
Na joke o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by nams77: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2022
syntekelite:

May you enjoy lagos in peace.. just try avoid mushin, abule egba, agege, ijora, idiaraba,bariga/shomolu especially once 6pm don dey reach.... if you go flex abeg sleep for the club wey you go flex or retain uber wey go shuttle you.. if you must kpansh no do anyhow hookup ohhhh.. girl wey u carry lodge am for hotel wey take security serious..
Thanks brov grin wonderful tips. I'm in Ogudu GRA axis. I'm not too conversant with Lagos, hope that area is good. Will head out to the island weekend proper before going back to base
Thank you for the warm welcome. Enjoying myself
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by syntekelite(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
nams77:

Thanks brov grin wonderful tips. I'm in Ogudu GRA axis. I'm not too conversant with Lagos, hope that area is good. Will head out to the island weekend proper before going back to base
Thank you for the warm welcome. Enjoying myself

Nice and calm area.. for island just mind your biz cos scam artists plenty for there,no even answer person wey dey form lost.. asides that you will enjoy yourself .. also no ride okada ohhhh...

1 Like

Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Boyooosa:
Either paid or genuine, this is the kind of response I appreciate when reacting to criticism and not all these quack media writers that form Voltron on public affairs.

The guy was detailed, got at the point and did not forget to make obvious the foul effort of the critic or probably, the opposition.

That's why I always think PDP needs to step up their media game, they have a lot of quacks in their team

What kind of lame response is that.
To start the traditional comparison with other countries that will never compare their own woes with ours.
He may be convincing to folks who have little expectations of government and are thus weighed own by sentiment, but governments are elected to solve problems and the perennial problem of flooding has been the portion of Lagos since I could ever remember, that is decades an long before global warming became a global topic of discourse.
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by baretalk: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
article1:
At least Jandor did his best as gubernatorial candidate in the state by showing sympathy. What has your paymaster, the finger pointer done either as a proactive step or preventive measure concerning the flood in the state?
Whenever you're paid to do any job ensure you do it perfectly because, you just did this as if your still an amateur.
What solutions did Jandor proffer. The ministry of environment of Lagos spoke on it, it's not Tinubu's job. Tinubu has no role in Lagos running now, he is just an APC boss. Talk with sense.
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by nams77: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
syntekelite:

Nice and calm area.. for island just mind your biz cos scam artists plenty for there,no even answer person wey dey form lost.. asides that you will enjoy yourself .. also no ride okada ohhhh...
Thank you bro
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by Turboking(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
A paid post.
and absolute facts
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by ajl: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
I was expecting them to blame global warming. I didn't have the patience to read the whole thing. There is no govt in Lagos. The state is just like a jackpot centre where people like Tinubu and his cronies go to collect their winnings, while the majority has been rigged out. I often visit Atican Beach each time I visit Nigeria, within a space of a decade I ensured I go to the same section of that beach that is filled with waste, lots of plastic wastes. Over that time frame, nothing changed. Meaning that there is no authority to put things in check. I once saw owner of entertainment outfits along the beach burying waste under the sand. Again, a sign that no one is in charge in Lagos State.
Re: Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun by Talkizcheap: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
I like your sense of judgement.

Boyooosa:
Either paid or genuine, this is the kind of response I appreciate when reacting to criticism and not all these quack media writers that form Voltron on public affairs.

The guy was detailed, got at the point and did not forget to make obvious the foul effort of the critic or probably, the opposition.

That's why I always think PDP needs to step up their media game, they have alot of quacks in their team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.