Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education (703 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by chiamakaTV: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
2023: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If We Do Not Invest In Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hpIrPlZGQ

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has reiterated the need for proper education in the country.

The former vice president said that “we cannot grow if we do not invest in education”.

Disclosing this in a statement, the CEO of Hemam Synergy Limited, Michael Ameh said that Atiku is a man who believes that human capital development is pivotal for nation building.

He said Atiku Abubakar “gave me the opportunity of going to the American University of Nigeria completely free on the scholarship of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar without ever meeting him. The total cost of the scholarship, put together was over N13,000,000 as at then.

“It is more like empowering the young generation and identifying the best, not just in education but also in business and other aspects of life.”

“Without His Excellency giving me that opportunity, there is no way I will be where I am today. There is no way I would have been able to access that capital at that young age to start up the company that we are running today.”

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by LoneWolf212: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Dubai nigga

You want come run Nigerians street
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Truthisunique2: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Atiku na boss

I dey fear this his extra cool approach to this election o

Fulanis Dem know wetin we nor know then tinubu con set fire for apc by himself

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Truthisunique2: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Olaleyeabdullah:
Dubai based
Yoruba fake Muslim

Did sultan give you permission to alter your mouth Against a real Muslim?

Better hawk your recharge card and go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Honjoshy4u: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
The man when go retire the drug criminal don show. The unifier.....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Totilopussylick(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Why these man does't like to visit Cameroon

Just saying going to Cameroon to contest for presidential seat, he could win embarassed undecided.
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by duro4chang(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Wakawaka
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Tokskob2008: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Let him keep quiet abegi, are they not all the same
I'm a 100% sure he won't perform miracles when he gets to the office either besides see who is talking about our education when he himself just finished a degree abroad so who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2022
As expected, he should be in Osun state today.

Nigeria matters matter from Dubai

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by sleek214(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Atikulated sleek for now to 2027, if he performs, then till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by helinues: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why these man does't like to visit Cameroon

Just saying going to Cameroon to contest for presidential seat, he could win embarassed undecided.

Water don dey cook fish, it don tey oo

grin
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Reality3080: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba fake Muslim

Did sultan give you permission to alter your mouth Against a real Muslim?

Better hawk your recharge card and go
emeka
Prepare to shout Biafra or death next year
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Truthisunique2: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Reality3080:
emeka
Prepare to shout Biafra or death next year
I am South south

The north cares about south south joining seccesion calls in Muslim Muslim regime

Ordinary Militants agitation they couldn't sleep
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Obidient4life2: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Tell us something we don't know already
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Prince111111: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2022
ATIKU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Jostoman: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Atikulate is coming

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Frigga13: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Dan Baba... sai waziri

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by Penguin2: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Lol!

Peter Obi don teach them to campaign with education grin

Brainless copycats.

Sorry Atiku, OBIdients are highly indebted to you for introducing Peter Obi to the national scene. But like John Baptist, you must now diminish for Obi, the messiah, to increase.

We will always respect you as a detribalized elder statesman.
Re: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If Without Education by caleboxylic: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
chiamakaTV:
2023: Atiku Returns, Says We Cannot Grow Nigeria If We Do Not Invest In Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hpIrPlZGQ

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has reiterated the need for proper education in the country.

The former vice president said that “we cannot grow if we do not invest in education”.

Disclosing this in a statement, the CEO of Hemam Synergy Limited, Michael Ameh said that Atiku is a man who believes that human capital development is pivotal for nation building.

He said Atiku Abubakar “gave me the opportunity of going to the American University of Nigeria completely free on the scholarship of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar without ever meeting him. The total cost of the scholarship, put together was over N13,000,000 as at then.

“It is more like empowering the young generation and identifying the best, not just in education but also in business and other aspects of life.”

“Without His Excellency giving me that opportunity, there is no way I will be where I am today. There is no way I would have been able to access that capital at that young age to start up the company that we are running today.”

Obi did this in anambra and it has placed them on No.1 in waec and Neco.
This Obi will do across Nigeria if elected.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride / Jigawa Rep Dumps APC / Evidence That The Bishops Who Attended The APC VP Unveiling Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.