Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) (52931 Views)

Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) / Davido Cries Out In Pains As A Fan Almost Broke His Hand While Shaking Him / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by hyride: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income

Hyride - Apps on Google Play
play.google.com •
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by sylve11: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Burna boy na still BOY.

Him never grow to be the man him claim to be, the reason why he will be chasing a married woman in front of her husband and ran away when he saw war to prove himself as giant...

Kweku The Traveller

tell me something............

do you have link to this gist? embarassed shocked cool
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Rexymania(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Craze jam craze. I thought he featured Buna in one of his songs
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by victorVIC1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
englishmart:
Burna Boy ft Ed Sheeran is the best song by any Nigerian ever. Apart from that, all his other songs are wack and useless

Are you sure you know all his songs?
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:
Bad ass nigga. Na inferiority complex dey worry burna. Kwanku and popcaan are on d same level actually... D only reason burna boy is rating popcaan higher is because hes a Jamaican,Caribbean,while kwanku is from ghana. Na bullshit.
Thats y i rate American artist higher..they re humble,dem no get ur time.. Do ur collabos with them and move on.. Dem no dey form levels.
Imagine ed sharan snubbing fireboy or Rema. Burna is crazy

Burna has a collaboration with Sheriff. All this one na bloggers work

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
sylve11:

tell me something............

do you have link to this gist? embarassed shocked cool

That One na Old news na. It's now buried in the past. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oluwa Burna put you through, you wan dey take advantage...Biza Biza.
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by KUCF: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
No be this same guy call poco_lee a fan live on tv? Person wet link you up with Burnaboy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Black sheriff didn't bring his hand out to shake.beside that they might have greeted before.

All this youtube channels and violence sef

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY65K2amocU

The Nigerian African Giant, Burna Boy, left Black Sherif’s hand literally hanging in the air when he wanted to shake his hands, shortly after he (Burna) exchanged pleasantries with Popcaan who was standing just close to Sherif.

In a video that has been making waves on a cross-section of the internet, Burna Boy, who is in Jamaica, was interacting with fans when Jamaican star, Popcaan and the Ghanaian musician stepped out of a room to meet him.

He quickly greeted the Jaimacan star by shaking his hands but refused to acknowledge the Kwaku the Traveller hitmaker when he stop sipping his drink and gave him his hands.
To what ends??
What was that snubbing for??
Was it an omission?
Was it an honest mistake which the media and blogs are trying to blow out of proportion??
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
jojothaiv:

Two fingers up in the air because you're a realist, my nigga...

Respek laaaaarge.
G!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Amayabor1: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:
Bad ass nigga. Na inferiority complex dey worry burna. Kwanku and popcaan are on d same level actually... D only reason burna boy is rating popcaan higher is because hes a Jamaican,Caribbean,while kwanku is from ghana. Na bullshit.
Thats y i rate American artist higher..they re humble,dem no get ur time.. Do ur collabos with them and move on.. Dem no dey form levels.

Keep quite there. Who tell you say American artiste nor dey snub?.you say American artistes nor dey snub, you come use Ed-shereen way be UK artise give example. You know how many of our Nigerian artistes American artistes don snub? Na now them they respect Nigerian artistes.

Drake nor snub Wizkid? He gree appear for Wizkid video come closer?

He dey even compare Kwanu to Popcaan. You well? When Kwanu come out? Which Kwanu video for YouTube don reach 60 million views?

Una go just open mouth waaaah!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by promise4wonders: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Africans,we always have problems all over.just extend a handshake will it change ur name from burnaboy or status?
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Uzomacharles: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by GeneralPula: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:

You talk well but you’re wrong for saying popcaan is on the same level with Black sheriff..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by pacespot(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hahaha, e no go better for some naija bloggers o. Where is it now in this video that Burna Boy refused to shake Black Sheriff's hand? I saw both of them shaking hands in the left hands and there was no move by either of them to shake hands with each other after then.

This is just purely a clickbait headline. Do you know that I nearly criticized Burna Boy before watching the video. Shame of whoever blogger that concocted this story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by RealEzee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
kiss
foleskay:
undecided u lost it at popcaan n kwaku r on d same level ,just rest buddy ,try dey sleep well.

Popcaan is far ahead of kwaku

Besides yankee artist snub like shiiit ...oops u r not aware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:
Kwanku and popcaan on the same level you said ? Nigga you must be high on kwale weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Panda7: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
fortunez1:
We all know burna , he respects foreigners and treats protégés or fellow countrymen badly and poorly out of respect.

what does he hope to achieve with the foreigners when he claims to be the african giant?.
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by BBBricks: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Give him "IIIIGBO AND SHAYOO!
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

You talk well but you’re wrong for saying popcaan is on the same level with Black sheriff..
No mind am, sheriff wey no even dey ruger level talkless of rema

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Worksunlimited: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
dapsoneh:
All this grigri will soon end... Some have been there, where are they today? Nyanya, Tuface Edris......

None of these guys won Grammy though
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by ukaface(f): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
And these two can make music magic

But Burna boy is so full of himself.

Will always root for black sheriff that guy music dey always sweet me die, I no mind to dey cram am.
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by ukaface(f): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
No mind am, sheriff wey no even dey ruger level talkless of rema
ruga better than Rema?
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by sucess001(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:

Exactly. When burna boy wasn't even popular, Kanye wey get almst 30 Grammys shake am Wella. Burna will fall quicker than expected
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by bilangha(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
shatawalle on a loose
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by buckeyemedia: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Toks2008:
No snubbing

The guy did not really reach out to shake Burna. He was hesitant.
Me did not see any snub anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by ASAPFERG: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
I wonder wetin una see for this burnaboy body self. ..
With the rubbish make him dey sing, he go still dey form
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Swanzi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jesse25:
Mumu ghanians don cause problem for this boy ....they always know how to cause confusion for their up coming artist too bad

At least if u want to troll try and get ur spellings correctly, what is ghanian is Ghanaian, u blockheaded half baked illiterate foolgrin
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by Chopcy29: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Burna no see the hand

Now can we move on..
Re: Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) by lasisi69(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:
you may be right but, don't you also know that manner of approach matters... I'd do the same thing depending on the energy undecided

REAL

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter, 'Alanta' Singer Is Dead!! / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.