Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap (2509 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy / Housewife Arrested For Faking Own Kidnap, Demands N200,000 Ransom From Husband / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by r231(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
A Malaysian national and her Nigerian boyfriend were arrested for allegedly faking her own kidnap to get a ransom of US$500,000 (N76,124,988) from her father on Saturday.

Selangor state Criminal Investigation Department chief, SAC Mohd Adnan Abdullah told local media on Tuesday that the 23-year-old woman and her 20-year-old Nigerian boyfriend were picked up at the lobby of a hotel in Penang on the same day.

The woman’s father took a call from a man claiming that her daughter and her boyfriend were abducted and demanded a ransom for their release at about 3pm, Mohd Adnan told reporters.

He said the woman’s father, who was then in Kuching, lodged a police report shortly after.

“The couple, who studied at a local private university, planned to use the ransom money for their daily expenses and education,” he told reporters.

He said no money changed hands when both suspects were arrested and they were remanded at the Kajang police station until July 30 to facilitate investigations under Section 3 of the Kidnapping Act 1961.
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by Odunnu: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hope no Nairalander was involved.
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by Odunnu: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
Nigerians are exceptional in the exporting business
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by nanidee(f): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2011
Odunnu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by ifyalways(f): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
Odunnu:

lmao
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by Odunnu: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
Whats funny?
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by nanidee(f): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Whats funny?

was just thinking, are there any nairalanders from said country? undecided
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by semid4lyfe(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
Sounds like something that teddy-hugging Nairalander would do

I no mention names o grin
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by Odunnu: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
Any link to this 'teddy hugging' user?
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by MsGarri(f): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2011
semid4lyfe, if you have nothing else better to say, please shut the 4uck off and mind your damn business bloody arse wipe! I pray God sent you to Malaysia one day and see what the people here would do to you. Down Syndrome LAMA! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2011
Ms. Garri:

semid4lyfe, if you have nothing else better to say, please shut the 4uck off and mind your damn business bloody arse wipe! I pray God sent you to Malaysia one day and see what the people here would do to you. Down Syndrome LAMA! angry angry angry
Gabry dear why are you so angry?

So unlike you. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by MsGarri(f): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Gabry dear why are you so angry?

So unlike you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I guess its the period cramps embarassed cry
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by semid4lyfe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
odunnu:
Any link to this 'teddy hugging' user?

I guess there's no reason to post in parables anymore wink

Check HERE and HERE

Gabry, I see you as one big bumbly teddy. I mean, I could fit you in bag and carry you away. . .so portable grin
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by MsGarri(f): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2011
Hmmm!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by XX01(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
Multiple personality disorder.
Re: Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap by MsGarri(f): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2011
Some people here is full of sh1t especially the one above me.  undecided I dont mention names ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Wow Congratulations Nairaland Founder Seun Osewa Makes Forbes List!!!! / Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! / 42 Incredibly Weird Facts You’ll Want To Tell All Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.