Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,576 members, 7,968,665 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

We Had A Great Time - A-rod Says He Has ‘no Regrets’ About Relationship With Jen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Had A Great Time - A-rod Says He Has ‘no Regrets’ About Relationship With Jen (268 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Finally Addresses Claims Her Fiance A-rod Is Cheating On Her / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having A Great Time In Italy (photos) / 'I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage' - Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Had A Great Time - A-rod Says He Has ‘no Regrets’ About Relationship With Jen by Euchariasblog: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
We had a great time - A-Rod says he has ‘no regrets’ about relationship with Jennifer Lopez
Alex Rodriguez reflected on his relationship with Jennifer Lopez when he appeared on the latest episode of iHeartMedia's The Martha Stewart Podcast.
The 46-year-old former pro athlete revealed how he felt about his past relationship with the singer/actress.
A-Rod as he is fondly called said;
"We had a great time. More importantly, we always put the kids front and center in everything we do.

"Here's what I will tell you about Jennifer, and I was telling some of my colleagues here the other day, she's the most talented human being I've ever been around. Hardest worker. And I think she is the greatest performer, live performer, in the world today that's alive."...............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/we-had-a-great-time-a-rod-says-he-has-no-regrets-about-relationship-with-jennifer-lopez/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kent Unversity Honoured Tiwa Savage With A Doctorate Degree In UK / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses / When Did 2greidz Efejene Adopted His Stage Name ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.