Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep (943 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep by EfyaGodwina: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Love is always imperceptible. That is for certain. That old adage about finding your better half is entirely accurate when you discover the proper one.

Well, here is what a guy did to his girlfriend about 5 a.m. when she was still asleep.

A thoughtful guy decided to surprise his girlfriend with an engagement ring early in the morning.

When you’re with the proper person, love is indeed delicious.

A guy who goes by the name Michael, came to Facebook to express his joy.

He claims his girlfriend is a harsh woman who watches his every move. He made the decision to surprise her with an engagement ring as early as 5 p.m.

He placed the engagement ring on her finger while she was still asleep.

Check out these posts;

https://www.allgistroom.com/see-what-this-guy-did-to-his-girlfriend-at-5-am-while-she-was-still-asleep/

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family / I Am Planning To Quit My Job, And Focus On My Girlfriend / 10 Dating Rules I Wish I Knew Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.