Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Read And Also Post Security And Safety Tips Here. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read And Also Post Security And Safety Tips Here. (199 Views)

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Also Post Security And Safety Tips Here. by coputa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
The importance of security and safety of lives and properties in our homes,environments,communities,state and the country at large cannot be over emphasise.Most of us take a lot of things for granted,we do some mistakes out of ignorance,thereby opening the doors to loss and regrets,some people learn from their mistakes while some learn from others.Lets share security and safety tips here to help ourselves to guard against unforseen occurances.Let me keep the ball rolling. (1)never tell a neighbour or friend that you kept money at home.(2)never use your date of birth as your atm pin and change ur pin every six months(3)never leave your phones and torch light charging in the extention while you're away,when it's filled it can explode and cause fire outbreak.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Training Is Also Important. / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Most Embarrassing Memories {video} / This Reporter Annihilates A Newcaster On 'why Women Live Longer Than Men'(VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.