Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,057 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Biggest Fear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Biggest Fear (789 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Fear by abfelicity91: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Honestly, I don't last in bed due to excessive masturbation.
The reason was that I was shy then to have a gf So I indulge in masturbation. Cursed the day I learned that shit.
Now I'm 27yrs and had numerous girls but I enjoy masturbation more than real sex and because of the complaint I got from these girls accusing me of always trying to focus only on my feelings and coming very faster, I do the masturbation more.
Now the fear is that make my wife no come d cheat on me oo.
To be honest, I see no joy in having real sex over masturbation but the side effect is very dangerous

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Fear by posty56: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
abfelicity91:
The reason was that I was shy then to have a gf So I indulge in masturbation. Cursed the day I learned that shit.
Now I'm 27yrs and had numerous girls but I enjoy masturbation more than real sex and because of the complaint I got from these girls accusing me of always trying to focus only on my feelings and coming very faster, I do the masturbation more.
To be honest, I see no joy in having real sex over masturbation but the side effect is very dangerous
you Better start looking for solution now before it's too late
Re: My Biggest Fear by Rexymania(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmm just try and limit it. Masturbation is not bad
Re: My Biggest Fear by abfelicity91: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
you Better start looking for a solution now before it's too late
This issue had always been on my mind. I was told to have sex more to stop the masturbation, it works though but I hate all these women.. Always billing as if their pussy is worth more than a diamond.
Re: My Biggest Fear by abfelicity91: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rexymania:
Hmmm just try and limit it. Masturbation is not bad
I prefer it to sex but it makes you come faster and your future wife might not want that and would likely seek someone else who would make her reach where you can't
Re: My Biggest Fear by posty56: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
abfelicity91:

This issue had always been on my mind. I was told to have sex more to stop the masturbation, it works though but I hate all these women.. Always billing as if their pussy is worth more than a diamond.
what you need is self discipline , exercise more ,sex is something you should be participating once a week or month
Re: My Biggest Fear by YourHighTension: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Masturbation over sex?

You need a change of pussy.
Re: My Biggest Fear by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
abfelicity91:
Life na choice. You made the choice to destroy your sex organ; blame yourself and live with the consequences.
Re: My Biggest Fear by abfelicity91: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Life na choice. You made the choice to destroy your sex organ; blame yourself and live with the consequences.
Look at what you are saying!
When you know you had nothing positive to say, you still went ahead and type.
No be wetin I won d read be this
Re: My Biggest Fear by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
abfelicity91:

Look at what you are saying!
When you know you had nothing positive to say, you still went ahead and type.
No be wetin I won d read be this
What do you want me to say? Sorry?
People do not like the truth. This is the truth!
Others need to learn. This is how they learn!
Re: My Biggest Fear by Nyascobar1414: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Moderation is key bro...
Get yourself busy and you wont think about sex anymore.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Do Regularly That Can Damage Your Sperm. / The Real Simps / 900 Nigeria Sex Workers In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.