Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,445 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? (522 Views)

Nigeria Ranked #1... In Scamming! / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by hbk001(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
So this afternoon I was just on my own chatting with my friends and family, suddenly someone pop up a message to me and our conversations are here below...

Mind you, that account belongs to one of my friends who Facebook account was hacked and the hacker is now using the account for fraudulent activities
I know some fellows are going to fall for this person but for me, NEVER!

Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol. He’s lucky he didn’t jam me. We for chat for weeks straight until he realizes I’m wasting his time. He broke out of character too quick. He’s green in the business.

Scammers derive a sense of achievement and financial reward from their activities. There are plenty of people who enjoy cheating others to begin with. Teach those kinds Yahoo and see them indulge in the act till they near the grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by hbk001(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. He’s lucky he didn’t jam me. We for chat for weeks straight until he realizes I’m wasting his time. He broke out of character too quick. He’s green in the business.

Scammers derive a sense of achievement and financial reward from their activities. There are plenty of people who enjoy cheating others to begin with. Teach those kinds Yahoo and see them indulge in the act till they near the grave.

I was even trying to whine him/her a bit but his, "please let me know if you're interested or not" totally off me. I reason say this one na very desperate low budget scammer

1 Like

Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by willyo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
hbk001:

I was even trying to whine him/her a bit but his, "please let me know if you're interested or not" totally off me. I reason say this one na very desperate low budget scammer

Niggah nor get data to waste on client wey nor go pay

2 Likes

Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by hbk001(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
willyo:

Niggah nor get data to waste on client wey nor go pay

If nigga whine me small, I might just fall na ..who knows
Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by Iamdbull: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
hbk001:
So this afternoon I was just on my own chatting with my friends and family, suddenly someone pop up a message to me and our conversations are here below...

Mind you, that account belongs to one of my friends who Facebook account was hacked and the hacker is now using the account for fraudulent activities
I know some fellows are going to fall for this person but for me, NEVER!
Good morning, you sent me a mail but I am not using my old email, can we chat on WhatsApp: 070six55ten399
Good
Re: What Does Scammers Derive In Scamming Fellow Human? by hbk001(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Good morning, you sent me a mail but I am not using my old email, can we chat on WhatsApp: 070six55ten399
Good

I'm sorry for just replying you now.
I didn't get you on whatsapp...can u text me on my line please?...08051629280

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Nigerian Journalist Broke Into Seven Luxury Homes In America / A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State / Pastor Receives Death Threats For Bringing 70 Muslims To Christ During Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.