Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy (784 Views)

Buy A Car For Transports Or Starts A Mini Provision Business ? / Pls Advice! Mini Provision Store OR Transportation Business / Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by Okwori12(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
I decided to budget 500k to start up a small business for my wife. And she is contemplating between provision store or restaurant. Please I need your input on this if you have a viable idea.

Thanks so much
Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by David1017(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Restaurant business is not easy at all.. You need workers. Good workers.
But profit wise... A restaurant is better

4 Likes

Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by thesicilian: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'd go for the provision store : less stress, less spoilage, no much staff needed
Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by coputa(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okwori12:
I decided to budget 500k to start up a small business for my wife. And she is contemplating between provision store or restaurant. Please I need your input on this if you have a viable idea.

Thanks so much
Running a restaurant is time and energy consuming although it's rewarding financially but take note of the fact that madam will not always be there for you as usual because she wakes early and closes late and also the constant contact with heat will also affect her health and pysique.That of the provision store is less tasking and also rewarding too,especially when you add foodstuffs(you buy in bags, n cartons) and retail to consumers.madam will have time for the family. Provision store is good.

3 Likes

Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by Pacesetterz: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Provision store. Buy in foodstuffs in large quantities and resell. Eggs,noodles,satchet Milo etc carton of biscuit. Buy a deep freezer for drinks,alcoholic drinks too. Buy packs of drinks and juice in large quantities too for retailers that may want to go and resell. As in ur wife’s shop should be a mixture of retail and mini wholesale shop. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by youngsahito(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Provision store, less stress and workers

1 Like

Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by Okwori12(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2022
thesicilian:
I'd go for the provision store : less stress, less spoilage, no much staff needed

Waoooh I will try it then

1 Like

Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by Okwori12(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Provision store. Buy in foodstuffs in large quantities and resell. Eggs,noodles,satchet Milo etc carton of biscuit. Buy a deep freezer for drinks,alcoholic drinks too. Buy packs of drinks and juice in large quantities too for retailers that may want to go and resell. As in ur wife’s shop should be a mixture of retail and mini wholesale shop. Goodluck

I love this. Thanks so much. I already have a freezer. I will definitely try this but let me do some research for location
Re: Mini Provision Store Or Small Restaurant, Which Is Better In The Present Economy by Okwori12(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2022
coputa:
Running a restaurant is time and energy consuming although it's rewarding financially but take note of the fact that madam will not always be there for you as usual because she wakes early and closes late and also the constant contact with heat will also affect her health and pysique.That of the provision store is less tasking and also rewarding too,especially when you add foodstuffs(you buy in bags, n cartons) and retail to consumers.madam will have time for the family. Provision store is good.

Thanks so much. Am grateful

(1) (Reply)

Who $5,000 Limit Help ? The Tertiary Stage Of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy / We'll Expose Binary Options Trading Secrets That'll Change Your Life / New Zealot S78 Soundbox Mp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.