Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,190 members, 7,967,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Smoking Is A Sin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Is A Sin (560 Views)

Giving Up Smoking Is A Bigger Challenge Than I Thought / Shisha Smoking Is More Harmful Than Cigarettes / "smoking Is Dangerous To Your Health", Yet The Habit Gains! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Is A Sin by Maximus85(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
Smoking is a sin. I have a proof.
What is sin? Its an offence against God.
The bible did not say "thou shall not smoke" yes! But the bible said that we are the temple of God and we must keep it holy (holiness is cleanliness and purity) because the spirit of God dwells in us and anybody (including yourself) that destroy the temple of God will be destroyed by God. (1 CORINTHIANS 3 VS 16 & 17)

What Is in Cigarette Smoke?
Cigarette smoke contains tar, consisting of over 4,000 chemicals. Of these chemicals, 43 are known to cause cancer. Among them are cyanide, benzene, wood alcohol, and acetylene (a fuel used in torches). Cigarette smoke also contains nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide, both poisonous gases. Its main active ingredient is nicotine, a highly addictive drug.

If you take all these dangerous chemicals into your body, are you not destroying the temple of God? Do you want to face the WRATH OF GOD?

You may have tried to quit smoking and failed. Here is another opportunity for you.

I have gone through researches upon researches and i have compiled an easy to follow steps that WILL help you QUIT SMOKING FOREVER.

You want a copy? Send me a mail and request for a copy.
Jimmy.pelemoh@gmail.com

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Coffee's Anti-cancer Link Explained: Study / Urgent Vacant Posts For The Following Applicants / Female Egg Donors Needed, (#100,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.