Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29698 Views)

Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Cassahav: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...

Omo calm down your own too much
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Southpole5917: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2022
newbornmacho:

Oga there are many 40 plus in that boat. REST!

ok. i don Rest....
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Dreadlock69(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Karma is a bit**... But I won't judge... Many men are like you... Spend their youth sexualizing women then complain that there aren't any decent women left when they've passed their 'whoring' phase... Who were you fu**ing? Didn't matter then, did it?

You should change your circle... Go places where you would find the sort of women you want... Depending on your interests... Like books, go to the library... An art gallery... Culture? History? Science? Join online groups too...

That way you find someone who would truly appreciate you...

Man LovePeddler stage is unlimited there is no end , men don’t hit the wall
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
pansophist:

Good answer, but na only women wey get sense go notice or watch out for these things. The smarter she is, the more discerning she becomes about these qualities in a man.

If she is dumb, then money is enough to qualify as a good man. A girl that tells you "I love you" less than 24 hours is probably dumb and should be dumped. It's money and her selfishness she loves and came for, not him.
Definitely!

I won't waste my precious time writing on Ladies who are not serious about life. Op and the person I responded to want a long term relationship and how to attract persons of interest.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Littlemom2021: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?
hmmm the same thing do happen to women as well when they Fall deeply in love with a guy and leave all their plan and dream to support the one they love just to be with him and make him happy then after everything they went through after the guys have made it and suppose to calm down to kick up a good family then you will find out that they are having an affair outside with another woman then forget about the matter on ground when they come back before you could say a thing it will turn to a fight God men can be really something else
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by moodyguy: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
michjunior:

How sure are you that timaya and don jazzy are happy being single without a family?? Do u live in their head to know them??
timaya get wifey oo
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Tboymessiah(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fantazy:
Don't act too serious at first! As in don't bring marriage into it first.
Just toast and be dating, as time goes on when the love is getting to another level (I hope you know love have levels)

Then you let her know you will like to be more serious, as in engaging her and getting to spend the rest of your life with her (if she's actually the type you want o).
It will be difficult for her to withdraw at this stage.

Even me sef I no get Girlfriend!

NasoLifeBe!!!

But it depends on age o, person wey don pass 30,yes fit run this one u wrote up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.