Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (48661 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Efuaye(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
You're accurate in your observations!
I can assure you that Obi supporters are ready to give their all in his support. That's the opposite of the norm in Nigerian politics!
Usually, politicians are the ones that give to the electorate but in Obi's case, the reverse is the case.

LollySeaSide:
I’ve come to terms with my observations about supporters of the presidential flag bearers of APC,PDP and LP.

The supporters of APC/Tinubu are mostly those that rely on government patronage, the existing corrupt system, brief-case/portfolio contractors and businessmen who have no viable means of livelihood or ability to create wealth outside of government. They depend solely on government to live.

The supporters of PDP/Atiku are mainly those who did not benefit from APC’s maladminstration, with hope that Atiku’s presidency will somehow allow them make money from the treasury, they are so used to free money from their days in government that the last 7 years have so impoverished them and they can’t wait to take over.
They have almost same Idiology as the APC except that one is in power and the other can’t wait to replace the one in power. Nothing dissimilar.

As for LP/Obidients, the supporters are mostly self- reliant people, whose only dream is to have a working government. They believe Nigeria has great and enormous potentials and can work again. They want a new beginning for Nigeria; a change from the endemic corruption that has been the bane of Nigeria’s development. They want a RESET. They want Nigeria to be productive by industrialization. They want a shift from consumption to production. They want to get the ports working efficiently and effectively. They want to tackle insecurity by creating jobs through industrializing the economy. They want every child of school age to be in school because they understand that an educated populace Is a productive populace.

I belong to the last group. Nigeria must work again.

May God help us choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by JOemmy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
How can you aspire to rule nigeria without consulting and asking for the blessings of these men you won die sowore?

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Karlosorji(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He has a point. You can't name yourself an incorruptible politician and a fresh of breath air and be shopping endorsement and support from the old Military guards who ruined this country. It doesn't work in that manner.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
at least he can get back up from them to achieve his dreams of moving this country from consumption to a productive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by buchilino(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
CommonSense1967:

No I have lived most of my life in the SADEAST.
Pls borrow or buy some sense.

I RATHER COME FROM THERE, THAN COME FROM WHATEVER HELL U CAME FROM
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by TruthinAction: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is the best news I have read today on nairaland. Thank you Sowore for the information. It is divine arrangement. God works in mysterious ways.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

3 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Paperbag(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
If you are a thief, would you trust one of your own kind with your money. They have identified Atiku and Tinubu as their own so they will rather trust their treasury with Peter Obi.

If you have a family member that have been milking Nigeria through corruption you will know why they don't want peter obi ..

That man will stop so many excess spending and cut of so many leakage ..

Plenty people go broke after he wins just watch and see

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Gohs: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Even if corrupt people go broke, it doesn't matter.

When Peter Obi takes over, the economy will improve and more people will be able to feed themselves.

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by kemus: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
LollySeaSide:
I’ve come to terms with my observations about supporters of the presidential flag bearers of APC,PDP and LP.

The supporters of APC/Tinubu are mostly those that rely on government patronage, the existing corrupt system, brief-case/portfolio contractors and businessmen who have no viable means of livelihood or ability to create wealth outside of government. They depend solely on government to live.

The supporters of PDP/Atiku are mainly those who did not benefit from APC’s maladminstration, with hope that Atiku’s presidency will somehow allow them make money from the treasury, they are so used to free money from their days in government that the last 7 years have so impoverished them and they can’t wait to take over.
They have almost same Idiology as the APC except that one is in power and the other can’t wait to replace the one in power. Nothing dissimilar.

As for LP/Obidients, the supporters are mostly self- reliant people, whose only dream is to have a working government. They believe Nigeria has great and enormous potentials and can work again. They want a new beginning for Nigeria; a change from the endemic corruption that has been the bane of Nigeria’s development. They want a RESET. They want Nigeria to be productive by industrialization. They want a shift from consumption to production. They want to get the ports working efficiently and effectively. They want to tackle insecurity by creating jobs through industrializing the economy. They want every child of school age to be in school because they understand that an educated populace Is a productive populace.

I belong to the last group. Nigeria must work again.

May God help us choose wisely.

Best description so far i have read about the supporters of the main contending parties and aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Decent09(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
Omoyele Sowore has alleged that Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, and Abdusalam Abubakar, Aliyu Gusau, Ango Abdulahi are the ones fronting Peter Obi. This was contained in his latest twit on Tweeter.

Tufiakwa, Soworey na small boy in Politics, well na them go vote him abi

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1547693785877950464?s=19
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Decent09(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Gohs:
Even if corrupt people go broke, it doesn't matter.

When Peter Obi takes over, the economy will improve and more people will be able to feed themselves.

How by Hate abi, Just chop una money and him jare
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Decent09(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2022
gozzyb:
He (PO) is actually the best and most reliable among other candidates. I cannot predict the outcome if any of the other candidates emerge. But it is sure of what to expect from PO.

|Are you interested in studying in the UK, Canada, Australia and travel with family also work while you study?

|We offer writing of Statement of purpose (SOP) services.

|Are you a study abroad agent who wish to use a system (CRM) that pays good commission and access to over 75 universities in the UK to make applications into?
Send a DM today and you will be glad you did.

Pandora Obituary will not be our President Tufiakwa
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Decent09(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2022
kemus:

Best description so far i have read about the supporters of the main contending parties and aspirants.

But obviously not under Ipob's miscreants

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.