Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) (32716 Views)

My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me - Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by PlanktonX: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2022
hopman98:
for Lasgidi? This one pass herculean task o. It is not possible for where BAT dey, everyone knows it, and that's the bitter truth. Jimi Agbaje sef do, e tire am

BAT got to where he is today because he believed in himself, though now that igberaga has set in, pride goes before a fall.

It is time to believe in yourself...with the mouth confession is made.

A new Nigeria will be birth in2023...and there's nothing any god(s) can do. The baal has fallen.

Nigeria is set free....

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Makeingmoney: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2022
*As a Student,works, either, o, level polytechnic, university, with a smartphone� you don't need to depend on your parents for your school fees when you have your smart phone �. Here I have a very nice platform where you can make over 100k no referral,no delay, no scam 100% real geniune and Noted confirmed weekly...why will you be afraid to get rich sometimes I need just 20 serious*

������
Credit Alert!

*STUDENT TO FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW*
������
https:///GTZz7rFEC4G8x8hqxl9XLG
✔️✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
C'est Possib.

Afterall all you need do is give the people that matter a piece of that ass.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You be Igbo man?

100% omoluabi
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by famology(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha...... Dis one wan go dey fvck for government house with jandor. U be mumu. Very dull......
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by HajiaNotu: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
It's either she wasn't prepared for the program ,or she's just Dumb...It looks like she was sweating while answering the question...

Even the interviewer was amazed at the level of her intellect undecided

Better Luck, next time Funke.. Cause this interview( eee no enter)

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Go and ask Ukrainians now scattered all over Europe and America about the disadvantages of electing a clown to lead.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by kolexxy: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Personally, I am a fan of Funke. But this is not comedy. IT IS CALLED POLITICS. I doubt if Funke will win her polling unit.

PDP can't win Lagos with this combination....Iyanu A Shele...
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
kingthreat:

100% omoluabi
Lolzzz
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jostoman:
bat supporters calling himself obiDatti continue deceiving yourself.
Bat ko, hen ni. God forbid, I rather stay in my house on election day than vote for one Arugbo,that is peeing on his body and shaking life a leaf been blown by breeze.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Davdan1315(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
If Funke is very sure if 20 millions voting for her. I will advise her to go for presidency and not just deputy governor.
Even as it's now, none of these presidential candidates can have 20 million votes to win and since Funke is having fans of 20 million, then she would just overrun all the presidential candidate and become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by delpee(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Election is not Nollywood stuff. She should put on the Barrister Funke thinking cap not Jennifer's. Likes for good shows won't directly translate to voting figures.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by obi58: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jack500:

Just shvt up with your nonsense, Lagos was made capital, as if only Lagos was the former capital, states like Rivers, Delta earn more than Lagos every month yet they can't pay salary.

If I am not voting Tinubu, who should I vote for? Atiku or obi Pandora?

Tinubu is winning 2023 election, is either you come to terms with that or keep fooling yourself.

I am not surprised you responded like the agbero that you are. It's people like you that can only stand at bus stop and be demanding for owo mi da or to go and do omonile work.

Simple rational discussion you cannot engage like an educated adult. It's not surprising that is why you have been given pittance to sell your birthright to your slavemaster.

Which of Rivers or Delta has been a federal capital for 100years I'm wondering if the Igbo you take will enable you know the answer to that simple question.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Walz001: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Politics is beyond online fans
It need more of grass root and good character both at home and far off

what have you done to become the next Governor of a great state as Lagos
.... it takes more decision than online followers
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Jack500: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
obi58:

I am not surprised you responded like the agbero that you are. It's people like you that can only stand at bus stop and be demanding for owo mi da or to go and do omonile work.

Simple rational discussion you cannot engage like an educated adult. It's not surprising that is why you have been given pittance to sell your birthright to your slavemaster.

Which of Rivers or Delta has been a federal capital for 100years I'm wondering if the Igbo you take will enable you know the answer to that simple question.

You are saying nonsense, it was not Lagos State that was capital, it was some part of Lagos.

What I am telling you is Lagos is not the only state with money, Lagos is like that today because of the leadership, rivers and Delta receive much more money and they are struggling, I don't expect your brain to comprehend that anyway.
And again, I am voting Tinubu and their is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by amakanancy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Your 20m fans can only vote for you through social media to become best actress of the year not deputy governor ma. They love Jennifer not funke Akindele...
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Advancedman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
dawnomike:
It is an Herculean task.... Anything is possible!!!

Are the fans eligible voters in Lagos?
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
NIGERIA IS NOT UKRAINE WHERE A COMEDIAN BECOMES PRESIDENT. SEE WHERE IT HAS LED THEM TO
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by IbileIfe: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
They will vote for you on the internet.

How many of them have PVC?

You are politically naive
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Mars16(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Funflipper:
Don't be naive. Your 20 million followers on social media are scattered all over the world. How will your social media follower who lives in Ghana vote for you? This is a clear indication you will fail in government because you are completely out of touch with reality.
As in
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by haffaze777(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
This girl dull o,, so all her so called 20 millions are from Lagos State
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by spongebob0006(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
I’m very sure she would be disappointed when she watches this video. She wasn’t even eloquent. She sounds unprepared sef. Is this how they want to take over Lagos? Shior!

If only she knows that social media fans no be same with real life fans�
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Banbanna(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Funflipper:
Don't be naive. Your 20 million followers on social media are scattered all over the world. How will your social media follower who lives in Ghana vote for you? This is a clear indication you will fail in government because you are completely out of touch with reality.

She'll be building castles in the air if she banks on her SM votes for the election. Media popularity is entirely different from street cred. Even some of the accounts of those her followers might be cloned or run by robots or not real accts.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by edtess: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
I agree with her. They will come from all part of the world on election day to vote for her. Maybe all her followers resident in Lagos.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by GAJIT: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Are all your 20 million fans resident in Lagos? Mumu talk!
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by ladodo: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Aunty Funke minus me o
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by wagzy37: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Udomajesty:

She actually has 15.5 million followers but na 15 million likes she dey get per post? she sounds incompetent, like someone trying her hardest to impress.

I thought I was the only one thinking this. No route plan, no ideas, no extensive research on problems the everyday lagosian faces. Just a bunch of bogus and vague statements and her squeezing her ugly face to sound like she's making sense.

Contrary to peoples opinions, I have no issues with her willingness to run. Just be prepared for the role. Show that you understand what is at stake and offer solutions. She was just shouting Lagosians are tired. Tired of what?
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by wales4real(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Funke should have learnt from Rukayat Motunrayo Shittu of Kwara state https://www.bbc.com/yoruba/61794046
This interview is shameful, she did not prepare for it and she lack content. PDP should have brushed her up for the post. Politics is more than counting social media followership.
As much as I like Jandor, he fell my hand with this selection. We have many better politically qualified young women in Lagos that will shake tables, cause disruptions and give APC a lot of headaches.
NB: I'm a big fan of Jenifa but she got it wrong on this one.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by TheAlchemist: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
If I vote, I will be voting for pdp. I fully support women empowerment.
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Akagas(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When comedians are in politics tongue.

Who would take anything serious with a comedians when you wouldn't know when they are serious undecided.
It doesn't matter.
Let her test her competency.
#funke for DG.
One love
Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by yellowpepper: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
This woman have super energy but social media is not real life.
I have some updates for you, you have an opportunity to be the Number One Entrepreneurial in a Reality TV Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA!

N20 million is up for grabs; www.thenexttitan.com

Re: Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) by Ajeyo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
hopman98:
for Lasgidi? This one pass herculean task o. It is not possible for where BAT dey, everyone knows it, and that's the bitter truth. Jimi Agbaje sef do, e tire am

Bookmakers will be put to shame by Funke Akindele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.