Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,065 members, 7,939,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) (27838 Views)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Stupid southern truck drivers, one of them just damaged the poles that carry electricity to my area, we re blacked out because of the idiot.

Sometime ago a truck driver carrying electric poles reversed into my bonnet and smashed the thing, the slowpoke pretended like nothing happened until I threw a bottle in his face.
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
sad
How many times will this story make front page
i wonder, i tire...
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by arsenal33: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Tell them to drive carefully, they will insult you. And they don't have money to pay for damages
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Ebymyk:
i wonder, i tire...

And there are many interesting threads in various sections that hasn’t graced FP
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Bimbilla(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Karemarealty288:
After acting .....you must pay.....they are always in the habit of intimidating smaller road users. Come to Ajah and see them behaving like above the law.
Some of the smallest road users don't know anything about the road
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2022
The write up is exxagerated, the video showed something different. Bloggers lol.
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by sekem: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2022
The truck driver's name must be Sabinus.

After all the theatrics, he will turn to the Nissan owner and say, "Good afternoon sir. How's your family?"
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Raymondking25: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2022
no need for drama, the truck's owner will pay before the truck is being released
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2022
When the kolorado wey him smoke clear for him eyes finish him go pay for the damages.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by SAMBARRY: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Too much of casava and agbado affected

His eyes he didn't see it coming tongue tongue tongue

Fortunately he has to pay cheesy grin cheesy tongue
where he wan see #15 million? This one resemble who get N5K For account? grin
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Latidoh1:
You dey put YouTube link so that we will watch the video and increase your YouTube views. I rather search on Twitter and watch it.

Thats not fair. The guy brought the news here and notified you about it. It's actually good faith to help him grow his business by watching it on his channel. There is a law of karma. Tomorrow another person will also bless your business. That's how life is.
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by bacco2000(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
backnbeta:
After smoking weed and doing drugs, they start seeing other cars like insects that they can crush! This one is even nice because it's on a busy road ...or maybe a southerner because the Abokeys along Ogbomosho/Ilorin express may not even feel remorseful at all undecided

I had an experience with those ones around April, I was at fault though but they won't even pity someone, they guy deliberately make attempt to crush me but I was lucky it was only my rear bumper that got affected.

I joined some cars to overtake not knowing that there is a trailer near.

God saved me that day.

I did not even try to overtake on my return journey to Lagos. Na slow and steady.

Ogbomosho ilorin expressway trailer drivers are mercilesss.
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2022
This one well so?
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Cantonese: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2022
That emergency madness is his way of saying:
e gba mi. yeeee mo ku!!
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

And there are many interesting threads in various sections that hasn’t graced FP
yes oo..
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by Fantazy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hope say he no injure person Sha?

Make the owner of the car carry chair sit down for one side dey look am. Whenever he finish displaying, them go discuss.
Re: Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
So typical of a Lagos danfo driver!�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Exciting Things To Do In Aba / Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) / Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.