Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,165 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. (307 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. by Donalleh(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2022

Any man can be father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. 

Yes, this is #fact that you will agree with me after reading further.

From the statement, ‘Any man can be father' are sweet words that takes true love to understand, which is because we are all older than someone. And true love is loving self with the words of truth.

Together with the statement, ‘it takes someone special to be a dad’ are also sweet words, and that special is to be humble.

#GroundShaker #FatherDay #TheFirst #DeLight #Truth
Re: Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. by ahnie: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Fatherhood is a Sprint,It's not a marathon.
Re: Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. by Donalleh(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2022
ahnie:
Fatherhood is not a Sprint,it's a marathon.

Hey Beloved, I appreciate your comment but I agree with the right words, which is 'Fatherhood is a Sprint, It's Not a Marathon'

Why
Because the Earth is a due place; a short, fast running race, so as every Fatherhood on it.
I hope you understand.
Re: Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. by ahnie: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Donalleh:

Hey Beloved, I appreciate your comment but I agree with the right words, which is 'Fatherhood is a Sprint, It's Not a Marathon'

Why
Because the Earth is a due place; a short, fast running race, so as every Fatherhood on it.
I hope you understand.
Sorry it was an oversight...pls unquote me let me make corrections.
Thanks.
Re: Any Man Can Be Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad. by Donalleh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
ahnie:

Sorry it was an oversight...pls unquote me let me make corrections.
Thanks.

Hey Beloved, you should not be worried. I am glad that you understand, and it clears the mind of viewers to make them advance.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter / The World Is Not An Achievement / How To Deactivate Or Delete Locanto Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.