Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Effects Of Nigeria Economy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Effects Of Nigeria Economy (198 Views)

Surviving Nigeria's Economy... / Research On The Effects Of Motherhood On The Career Progression Of Women / Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Nigeria Economy by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
The Nigeria have drastically made every youths of the country not to be certain of they talent.everybody is talking on how his born with, "Musician or Skit maker". Practicing what you see others do due to high benefits attached when one finally made it in the industry.i can remember vividly when a Paddy of mine says we join comedy but I slowly Wave because am not good at that and I can't force on that am not charlatan.

I know everyone wants to survive but on the other hand Please let's Know our talent,everybody can't be a musician or Skit maker!!.
I for call Names but let me keep it within for now..

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Urgent 2k With This Irresistible Offer / Seek The Right Knowledge To Float That Business Or Idea. See How. / Rent Benefits For Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.