Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN (13552 Views)

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

Dnt be an hypocrite. pdp is now a bad party because obi ported to LP.. Well done

Give me one success story and achievement of Obi and i will give you 10 of Tinubu

If you like name 100 of Tinubu, Lagos still be like 1847 Johannesburg, take a flight to Windhoek and see how a city should look like, Lagos 5th largest economy in africa, 80 percent of road horrible. No just follow me argue lagos. I be old G before IG, I go name places for I be ibile, who them be, political gladiators, just wan Dey history as former president, nothing them wan offer, animals, i school with most their kids, so you no get anything Wey you wan tel me, they are feeding on our commonwealth. Thieves
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Samunique(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

Lolz..Your essay just proved that ur understanding abt naija politics is limited to social media..

Same party but different entities.

wud u av crucified Tinubu if decides to drop his ambition and support ur Obi?.

Think Lagos, Think Tinubu
Think Anambra, Think Obi

The choice is yours.
That's is the mistake Tinubu fans make, any sane person that doesn't allow tribal and religious sentiment to becloud is reasoning is automatically an Ipob and Obi supporter. I'm not Igbo, I'm Yoruba!

Besides, kini Tinubu se l'eko to special ?

Can you compare Jakande Lagos with Tinubu Lagos ?

Jakande Lagos was far better than Tinubu Lagos !

That's why I ask you how old are you initially...
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Carlosdd: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth become secondary considerations, your education and exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability.“

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by edosignature(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
CAN, MURIC, PFN and other religious bodies are fraud in it entirety. Only the gullible & the uninformed will fall for & listen to them as usual.

Muslim Muslim tickets is great.
Christian Christian tickets is great.
Free thinkers Free thinkers is great.

If they'll make Nigeria great.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by ismodiwa(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who's satanic now?
I've never seen a Muslim make such statement on some other faith..
This CAN will be the downfall of all sentimental and religiously biased Christians..
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by deeva2: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Samunique:
That's is the mistake Tinubu fans make, any sane person that doesn't allow tribal and religious sentiment to becloud is reasoning is automatically an Ipob and Obi supporter. I'm not Igbo, I'm Yoruba!

Besides, kini Tinubu se l'eko to special ?

Can you compare Jakande Lagos with Tinubu Lagos ?

Jakande Lagos was far better than Tinubu Lagos !

That's why I ask you how old are you initially...

You still dnt understand naija politics beyond social media..

You missed it all when your assertion abt the election outcome is based on twitter comment.

Comparing Jakande with Tinubu is like comparing OBJ with Yardua..

Good legacies, vison and continuity are what matters in governance.

Stop the hate to see the reality..

BAT 2023
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Babatunde7109(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Despite the fact that the current administration is a Muslim-Christian leadership combo, people still accused Buhari of trying to Islamize the country.

Echo chambers sha…
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by essentialone(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who complain against Muslim-Muslim ticket are those who are still planning to vote for Tinubu and APC.

If not so, why the complain, when they can easily vote another candidate or party of their choice?
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
VERDA:

This is not about who I would have voted for, or me wanting him to please anybody, it's about standing by your decision and it's consequences and not being hypocritical by accusing people of being religious bigots, when you made the decision for the same reason.

Yeah.
He stood by his decision without any sentinents or anything.
Ur sentinents about religious bigotry will never win any votes for him.
Despite the development of awolowo in tge south west,he was not bavked by the yoruba race.
Do u expect him to rely fully on the south west votes knowing these things.
Going to the north,who are the majorities that can give him the needed block to win the election
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Iyo

All these photoshop pictures no fit to work.
What are the achievements of peter obi in anambra?
What legacies did he leave in anambra that is duly followed by successive government?
How did he manage his state resources and increased its IGR.
Make we discuss am.

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
adiori0303:

Yeah.
He stood by his decision without any sentinents or anything.
Ur sentinents about religious bigotry will never win any votes for him.
Despite the development of awolowo in tge south west,he was not bavked by the yoruba race.
Do u expect him to rely fully on the south west votes knowing these things.
Going to the north,who are the majorities that can give him the needed block to win the election

For one, it is not my sentiment...like wise people will say, when politicians begin to put personal ambitions and interests above national cohesion and unity, we should all be ready for the consequences...

We like to quote figures and act all intelligent as if to say others don't know all these...

I am sure the military regime and other successive regimes were quoting figures in the Niger Delta not anticipating the militancy that devastated the Niger Delta and Nigeria's earning, figures were also been quoted that led to the civil war, we have also quoted figures that led to boko haram and banditry, quoting figures is also gradually fuelling secession in the south east.

I pray we don't continue claiming being enlightened, and quoting figures that will lead to a religious war, cos Nigeria will not survive it.

It is not that the so called figures and facts like we like to quote most times are wrong, you must be sensitive however to the emotions in the country because you will always have evil people that will capitalize on your insensitivity and Stoke crises...

Go and find out what happened to countries like Libya, Gadafi did the best he could but the areas and groups he marginalised consistently were the region's those who destroyed that country used to cause the crisis that is one of the major factors for instability even in our country.

So please when we are quoting facts and acting all enlightened, let's be wise and circumspect.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
VERDA:

For one, it is not my sentiment...like wise people will say, when politicians begin to put personal ambitions and interests above national cohesion and unity, we should all be ready for the consequences...

We like to quote figures and act all intelligent as if to say others don't know all these...

I am sure the military regime and other successive regimes were quoting figures in the Niger Delta not anticipating the militancy that devastated the Niger Delta and Nigeria's earning, figures were also been quoted that led to the civil war, we have also quoted figures that led to boko haram and banditry, quoting figures is also gradually fuelling secession in the south east.

I pray we don't continue claiming being enlightened, and quoting figures that will lead to a religious war, cos Nigeria will not survive it.

It is not that the so called figures and facts like we like to quote most times are wrong, you must be sensitive however to the emotions in the country because you will always have evil people that will capitalize on your insensitivity and Stoke crises...

Go and find out what happened to countries like Libya, Gadafi did the best he could but the areas and groups he marginalised consistently were the region's those who destroyed that country used to cause the crisis that is one of the major factors for instability even in our country.

So please when we are quoting facts and acting all enlightened, let's be wise and circumspect.
We have been havinh a muslim christian settings,but that has nit stopped the killingbod muslims and christians alike.
We have been having a balanced ticket but that hasnt stopped the religious and ethnuc bigotry in the land.
What has the religious balance brought to us?
Have we been more united after the election of hope '93 when we never looked at where a candidate came from or his religion.
We have all been lamentinh about islamization since the beginning of the buhari adninistration,but till now we have not seen it happen.
Tge beauty of democracy us that u have different options to choose from.
I am only after tgeir competence and not whether they are muslim or christian.i just want a nigeria that can make me succeed and provude the opportunities to thrive.
I can not in anyway overlook tinubu and vote for peter obi.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
adiori0303:

We have been havinh a muslim christian settings,but that has nit stopped the killingbod muslims and christians alike.
We have been having a balanced ticket but that hasnt stopped the religious and ethnuc bigotry in the land.
What has the religious balance brought to us?
Have we been more united after the election of hope '93 when we never looked at where a candidate came from or his religion.
We have all been lamentinh about islamization since the beginning of the buhari adninistration,but till now we have not seen it happen.
Tge beauty of democracy us that u have different options to choose from.
I am only after tgeir competence and not whether they are muslim or christian.i just want a nigeria that can make me succeed and provude the opportunities to thrive.
I can not in anyway overlook tinubu and vote for peter obi.

I don't know why you guys keeps pushing this whole argument about what a balanced ticket has done in the past... It really does not make sense, a Christian has ruled, a Muslim has ruled and both failed cos of different reasons, so a Muslim/Muslim or Christian/ Christian will not change anything in terms of performance.

One of the major reasons they failed is the faulty system we run on and mistrust between ethnicities and religions and in your head and that of ur leader the best solution is to devide the country further. It's so funny how you guys think just cos ur supporting a candidate.

You can only talk of competence and whatever you guys like to push when there is even a country to rule, no amount of competence can change a country whom the majority of the citizens hate each other and do not want to be together, so you guys should keep pushing the competence story to those who care....nobody is against Tinubu running but so in the whole north there is no competent Christian??

When you guys are asked this question, we go back to the real reason Tinubu picked Shettima which is religious reason. So please stop being hypocrites.

He started the religious angle so be honest to urselves for once in ur lives.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
VERDA:

I don't know why you guys keeps pushing this whole argument about what a balanced ticket has done in the past... It really does not make sense, a Christian has ruled, a Muslim has ruled and both failed cos of different reasons, so a Muslim/Muslim or Christian/ Christian will not change anything in terms of performance.

One of the major reasons they failed is the faulty system we run on and mistrust between ethnicities and religions and in your head and that of ur leader the best solution is to devide the country further. It's so funny how you guys think just cos ur supporting a candidate.

You can only talk of competence and whatever you guys like to push when there is even a country to rule, no amount of competence can change a country whom the majority of the citizens hate each other and do not want to be together, so you guys should keep pushing the competence story to those who care....nobody is against Tinubu running but so in the whole north there is no competent Christian??

When you guys are asked this question, we go back to the real reason Tinubu picked Shettima which is religious reason. So please stop being hypocrites.

He started the religious angle so be honest to urselves for once in ur lives.
How did he start the religious angle?
Dis he tell u he pick shettima because he is a muslim?
Even if he picked a pope,u still wouldnt vote for him,so why must he please u and displease himself.
Who can get him the majority votes in the north?
Who can positively work for me and would be loyal to me.
Thats why he went fir shettima
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
adiori0303:

How did he start the religious angle?
Dis he tell u he pick shettima because he is a muslim?
Even if he picked a pope,u still wouldnt vote for him,so why must he please u and displease himself.
Who can get him the majority votes in the north?
Who can positively work for me and would be loyal to me.
Thats why he went fir shettima

You just keep contradicting yourself...for heaven's sake everybody knows he picked a Muslim because he felt northern Muslims would not vote for their Christian brothers, stop being a hypocrite and liar.
So from your analysis, in the whole north, no Christian is competent.
And saying I would not vote him even if he picked the pope does not make any sense, and that is where people like you have problems, we are talking about the unity of the country and ur playing silly games talking about me, this is not about me...I have just one vote. Maybe ur in a cave and not following the news to see the backlash and more devision this has caused.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2022
VERDA:

You just keep contradicting yourself...for heaven's sake everybody knows he picked a Muslim because he felt northern Muslims would not vote for their Christian brothers, stop being a hypocrite and liar.
So from your analysis, in the whole north, no Christian is competent.
And saying I would not vote him even if he picked the pope does not make any sense, and that is where people like you have problems, we are talking about the unity of the country and ur playing silly games talking about me, this is not about me...I have just one vote. Maybe ur in a cave and not following the news to see the backlash and more devision this has caused.
It is what it is ogbeni.
U wouldnt vote for him even if he picked a northern christian.
Christians and muslims aint tge inly religion in the country and yet these religious groups have never made it an issue.
The majority block in the north are made up of muslims so he went for it.
It us not that the christians aint inportant,but we are looking at where tge majority of vites would come from.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
adiori0303:

It is what it is ogbeni.
U wouldnt vote for him even if he picked a northern christian.
Christians and muslims aint tge inly religion in the country and yet these religious groups have never made it an issue.
The majority block in the north are made up of muslims so he went for it.
It us not that the christians aint inportant,but we are looking at where tge majority of vites would come from.

Finally you have agreed it was about religion, so why initial plenty talk before, please which other religions?
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
VERDA:

Finally you have agreed it was about religion, so why initial plenty talk before, please which other religions?
We are not looking at religion but population block that can deliver the votes.
Nobody cares about religion but competence,and thats what peter obi can not deliver
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
adiori0303:

We are not looking at religion but population block that can deliver the votes.
Nobody cares about religion but competence,and thats what peter obi can not deliver

Peter Obi cannot deliver but Tinubu can deliver abi?? Nonsense.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
VERDA:

Peter Obi cannot deliver but Tinubu can deliver abi?? Nonsense.
Yeah.
Based on past works.
Should we compare?
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
adiori0303:

Yeah.
Based on past works.
Should we compare?

Well, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands...
First off, nobody is against Tinubu running, it is the electorates that will decide who eventually wins not both of us doing analysis here on who we think will win...

The issue that has caused uproar is not the presidential candidates but the vice Tinubu picked which is of same faith and the funny argument you guys present is that, it's about competence as if to say competence and religion are mutually exclusive.

You have rightfully agreed Tinubu's choice was about religion which was all this was about in the first place so I have nothing else to say to you, let's keep being insensitive to the religious diversity of the nation, I just hope you all are ready for the consequences.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
VERDA:

Well, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands...
First off, nobody is against Tinubu running, it is the electorates that will decide who eventually wins not both of us doing analysis here on who we think will win...

The issue that has caused uproar is not the presidential candidates but the vice Tinubu picked which is of same faith and the funny argument you guys present is that, it's about competence as if to say competence and religion are mutually exclusive.

You have rightfully agreed Tinubu's choice was about religion which was all this was about in the first place so I have nothing else to say to you, let's keep being insensitive to the religious diversity of the nation, I just hope you all are ready for the consequences.
We are insensitive to it cus thats the proper way to go.
Religious sentiments will not provide better education for my kids
Religious sentiments will not make the prices of goods and services lower for the average man.
I dont care whether ure a chrisgian or muslim,as long as am able to live freely and prosper in my country.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
adiori0303:

We are insensitive to it cus thats the proper way to go.
Religious sentiments will not provide better education for my kids
Religious sentiments will not make the prices of goods and services lower for the average man.
I dont care whether ure a chrisgian or muslim,as long as am able to live freely and prosper in my country.

Well, maybe you should tell that to the family of the girl who was stoned to death cos she made a comment, or the woman who was beheaded in Abuja cos of a comment all with the culprits going free ,or the many northern Christians who have been crying about being targeted for their religion or the numerous Christians who have been killed or rendered homeless, your obviously a southerner and have never lived in the north so it's easy for you to be insensitive.

We can keep deceiving ourselves that religion does not matter in Nigeria but until all I have mentioned above stops, you guys can keep living in denial.

Like I mentioned earlier, all actions have consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes / GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic / Nduka Obaigbena Surrenders To EFCC For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.