Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,953 members, 7,976,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Only Curse Students Will Vote APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Curse Students Will Vote APC. (285 Views)

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc / Owan-enoh Storms Streets Of Calabar, Gives Reason Cross River Will Vote APC / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Curse Students Will Vote APC. by Niklaus398: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2022
As a student, APC kept you at home for months and yet you're mobilizing to keep them in power, brother, sister I have a message for you today, You're a curse. Cause only those that are Curse will use their hands to vote APC.
I'm a student and I know what this strike has done to me and I promise with all I have I will use to demarket APC. If I hear anyone planning to vote Tinubu I will demarket him.
Have already started self, In markets I'm talking to all those men and women and they're listening.
If buhari APC couldn't solve ASUU problem, is it Tinubu APC that can solve it?
Same Tinubu that couldn't even stand with the youths doing Endsars? Same Tinubu that was part of those that killed youths at lekki toll gate? Anyways I'm already talking to those women about Tinubu nodding his head while the govt killed the youths.

Tinubu is like the biblical Saul, that stood and held the clothes of the men who were killing Stephen. Though he didn't participate in the killing but he was the Arrowhead and it was recorded in the Bible Saul did.

Today I pray, all those that will Vote APC after this much suffering, killing they have seen may it never be well with you. Weather you travel abroad or stay in Nigeria may Good things never find you.
May your day be bitter. May all that gives you joy be taken away since you are supporting those that have taken away the joy of Nigerians.
Whenever you cry for help may people reminding you about your decision of voting APC till you repent heaven will close it doors to you. Amen
Re: Only Curse Students Will Vote APC. by MadeInTokyo: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Is Down 25% But Diesel Price Isn’t Going Down In Nigeria / I Need Your Urgent Attention Please / Incumbent Gov,oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Gov Elect,adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.