Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,207 members, 7,923,052 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Property For Sales @ Affordable Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sales @ Affordable Prices (201 Views)

Relocation Sales: Affordable And Urgent / Premium Sales!!! Affordable Land Sales. / Residential/Commercial property for sale in Abeokuta Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sales @ Affordable Prices by Maryvins(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
My friend; Caleb, came home of recent. After a very long time staying overseas. But before he did, he had asked me to scout out a very good place for him to stay. There, I couldn’t think of any other better place than ABC Homes.

The one time experience I had, is just enough to place so much value on. And the amazing part, is that I even advised Caleb to have a room in his own name, and whenever he is out town; if he wants, his account keeps smiling whenever anyone lodges in his room.

Not only do ABC Homes offer outlet or spaces for rent or lease, either for business or other purposes; there are beautiful, furnished service apartments, flats and lodgings of different range available and tailored to suit your taste.

Have gotten one for myself, and I love the benefit of what am enjoying. living in luxury, at an affordable rate. Guess what, my friend accepted the offer and made investment in this sector. Imagine 25% ROI, plus the percentage he gets whenever his lodge; It could either be a service apartment, flat or lodge is used.

He sure has me to thank for that. I have a little secret though, I also get 5% every month as a referral thank you bonus throughout the duration of his investment. A sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) drops into my account every month, by hitting two birds with just a stone.

As I no get money to invest, I get person wey fit to Invest. It's a win-win. The platform has indeed proven to be reliable and very accountable.

My friend Caleb, came home of recent after a very long time staying overseas. But before he did, he had asked me to scout out a very good place for him to stay. There, I couldn’t think of any other better place than ABC Homes.

The one time experience I had is just enough to place so much value on. And the amazing part is that, I even advised Caleb to have a room in his own name; and whenever he is out town, if he wants, his account keeps smiling whenever anyone lodges in his room.

Not only do ABC Homes offer outlet or spaces for rent or lease, either for business or other purposes; there are beautiful, furnished service apartments, flats and lodgings of different range available and tailored to suit your taste.

Luxury meets Affordability.
Get outlets or spaces for rent or lease.
Beautiful, furnished service apartments, flats and lodgings of different range available and tailored to suit your taste.

I have gotten one for myself, and I love the benefit of what I am enjoying; living in luxury, at an affordable rate. Guess what!! my friend accepted the offer and made investment in this sector. Imagine 25% ROI, plus the percentage he gets whenever his lodge (which could either be a service apartment, flat or lodge) is used.

He sure has me to thank for that. I have a little secret though, I also get 5% every month as a referral “thank you” bonus throughout the duration of his investment. A sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) drops into my account every month, by hitting two birds with just a stone.

As I no get money to invest, I get person wey fit to Invest. It's a win-win. The platform has indeed proven to be reliable and very accountable.

Thank you ABC Homes.

Lands Available for Sales

For More Enquiries:
Call or Whatsapp Ifeoma;

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Website That Attracts Customers / Property For Sale In Surulere At Ikate Lagos / Have You Been Looking For Block Of Flats To Invest Affordably In Gbaga I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.