Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

On The Second Half: How To Maximise The Rest Of 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / On The Second Half: How To Maximise The Rest Of 2022 (181 Views)

Help: How to maximise Physiology / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Second Half: How To Maximise The Rest Of 2022 by WordsByAjulu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
The Year was 1982.

The Year of the World Cup.

The semifinal match between West Germany and France brought one of the most legendary comebacks in Football history.

Both teams played hard and by the end of but after regular time, they were stuck in a 1-1 stalemate, which meant the game was headed to extra time.

In the First 10 Minutes of the 30 Minutes Extra time, France scored two goals and the match looked over at this point.

However, the Germans let them know that it is not over until it is over.

They replied with two goals of their own.

The match went on to Penalties and West Germany Won on Penalties.

There are a lot of lessons in this Story and it is important that you pay attention so that you get them all.

Trust me, the rest of 2022 would be dramatically different for you if you grab these lessons.

Success Can Be a Stumbling Block

Every moment in time that passes brings a close to both success and failure.

We tend to think of only the things that we failed to do.

But success can also leave a bitter taste in your mouth if you let it get into your head.

I have regrets about things that I missed because I allowed current successes to get into my head.

If the level where you are currently is now where you are currently in your dream level in life then you are free to ignore this advice.

So even if the first half of this year was so great for you, don’t let it reduce the energy that you carry into this second half.

This is a time to double your efforts not reduce them.

Audit Your Environment

One of the things that I did this morning was to Audit my Environment.

I started checking how many people in my online environment had achieved the goals that I wanted to achieve.

It led to me unfollowing some people on Twitter and also Intentionally following some people.

The amount of possibilities that exist in your mind depends on what you believe is possible.

Audit Your Performance

No matter what result the first half of this year brought.

Make sure you understand why you got those results.

Did you fail? find out the gaps in your process that prevented you from getting results.

Did you succeed? find out the reason for your successes and find out how to double down on it.

The key is to know what got you to where you are currently.

That's all for today, I would be sharing more here on Nairaland in the weeks and months to come.

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment : Group Blasts Customs Boss For Failing To Employ Kaduna Youths / Unsaturated Polyester Resin In Vacuum Casting! / Apply For Future Females Business School August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.