Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,445 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Quotes (206 Views)

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Popular Tinubu Quotes On His Way To Aso Rock / 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Quotes by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
"Yes, I want to be president. . . is it for eba, is it for garri, is it for beans and dodo? I want to be president for you, drive me there."

"The promises of the past have failed. . ."

"If you have no PVC, if you have no revalidation of that PVC, you don't know whether it has expired. Don't forget that there is an expiring date on even, hmmm, your cash point."

"You can't be part of 1.4 billion people on Instagram and have no card."

"Lagos is one of the "cleaniest" states."

"We deserve your clap. Some of you would not have been able to sit for WAEC if not for the payment of WAEC fee by our government. You are a beneficiary. Clap for that. And you must vote!"

"If you vote for that, you can create the path for free education in the university level."

"We can build a new Nigeria where prosperity will not be isolated and limited to the family of the poor."

(1) (Reply)

Osun State / After Buhari Movement, Next Movement Is Atiku Movement In The North. / Atiku: 90% Of Northerners Don't Have Access To Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.