Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,558 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! (7657 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Autobot05: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I dated this bi*ch 4 a year and 3 months. I loved this bae like my our souls were linked together from birth. I even introduced her to my family. As the first and only son, my mother wanted me to settle down quickly. My mum loved her. I really had plans for us, our future. I noticed mid last year that her attitude towards me changed drastically. I go call am, to pick na problem, chat am, no reply. I go buy gift go visit am, she go dey gimme attitude. Only for her to visit me and tell me she's ending the relationship. She said she dated me cuz made a bet with her friends. I narrowly survived that experience. Yesterday marked exactly one year she bitched me 4 an america returnee . Only 4 her to match to my apartment today, crying and begging me to take her back that the guy's a scammer and he duped her of her life's savings. She almost created a scene. Now am in a new relationship. She said she'll kill herself If I Don't just forgive her but take her back and her ghost would hunt me. Wetin make I DO?

Tell her you have forgiven her and forgive her
But anything love Abeg Comot am
And watch her well as such girls always try to play smart
She will cry when she see you and your new girl happy.

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by dierich: 1:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
She's even giving me a time frame to take her bck else she'll kill herself. I don't want somebody's daura to die because of me. H've been reminiscing abt this thing. She's been sending me voice notes of her crying bitterly. I'm just confused o. This one pass me. Men and shawty's, abeg make una chook mouth 4 dis matter. E wan choke me. I can't even tell my current babe. She's threatening to kill herself

Guy, commot here. Una no get sense
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Connected1: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I dated this bi*ch 4 a year and 3 months. I loved this bae like my our souls were linked together from birth. I even introduced her to my family. As the first and only son, my mother wanted me to settle down quickly. My mum loved her. I really had plans for us, our future. I noticed mid last year that her attitude towards me changed drastically. I go call am, to pick na problem, chat am, no reply. I go buy gift go visit am, she go dey gimme attitude. Only for her to visit me and tell me she's ending the relationship. She said she dated me cuz made a bet with her friends. I narrowly survived that experience. Yesterday marked exactly one year she bitched me 4 an america returnee . Only 4 her to match to my apartment today, crying and begging me to take her back that the guy's a scammer and he duped her of her life's savings. She almost created a scene. Now am in a new relationship. She said she'll kill herself If I Don't just forgive her but take her back and her ghost would hunt me. Wetin make I DO?
Act like she didn't tell you anything.

Wetin you wan do before, you wan contemplate am?

I fit just swear for you, I am sure you have more pressing issues than this.

If you are still weakening by the cry of a cunning woman then you are in for a long thing.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by YourHighTension: 5:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Kick the bitch the fvck out of your life
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by indoorlove(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
She's even giving me a time frame to take her bck else she'll kill herself. I don't want somebody's daura to die because of me. H've been reminiscing abt this thing. She's been sending me voice notes of her crying bitterly. I'm just confused o. This one pass me. Men and shawty's, abeg make una chook mouth 4 dis matter. E wan choke me. I can't even tell my current babe. She's threatening to kill herself
She knows you are soft-minded, hence her blackmail. Just block her line if you're serious
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Lexkenny99(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2022
indoorlove:
She knows you are soft-minded, hence her blackmail. Just block her line if you're serious
Buh she may kill herself. My bae said I Should tell her aunt and her elder brother to warn her to stay away from our lives or better still she would go herself. Is this wise?
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by CeokRicchezza: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:

Even God go punish you if you take that bitch back
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by DroppingLiquid: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:

That's emotional blackmail. Datboredberri your gender strikes again. cheesy
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Pilet: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Bullshit..... For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Oturatetuala(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Yo! That bitch isn't loyal, let her kill herself and ain't no ghost hurting anyone bro.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Prudoh(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Manson1:
undecidedRubbish.. Tell her to go ahead and kill herself... She's not loyal and also not trustworthy as she's gonna ditch you again if another rich nigga comes by..

By the way, na mumu dey worry some of una self? The rate of SIMping these days is alarming.

If i were to be ur father and get to know that you're contemplating this matter, i swear I'll exchange you for mtn recharge card
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Bennysam: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Nonsense, she is manipulating You, when she left you she didn't care how you feel then now she want to force her way back
You will be the biggest fool if you take her back
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Mercury12(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2022
I have been here before I know that manipulation. Forgive her but taking her back will be at your own risk. She is not loyal.
Don't make that mistake
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by purples25(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2022
If this is true, then she is too entitled. Wtf even giving a time frame to take her back.

Instead of her to face the consequences of her actions.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by kingPhidel(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Fear not. God of Nature will not allow her torment you because she jilted you n lifer not you. She’s just blabbing and God will not allow her torment you. Kick the hell out her Ass outa your life forever nigga
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by deardevil(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2022
If you don have a girlfriend yet I go say make you collect her back but just they smash her until you get a real girlfriend but since you get a girlfriend just kick the bitch out of your house

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Ceesser: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Take her back please no body is perfect.
But give her a stern warning
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by asaajuomo1(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Tell her other siblings, her friends and if possible her parents so that they caution her on committing suicide.
On the issue of taking her back, it's left to you. I can observe from your tone of words that you still have feelings for her.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Let her kill herself if she wants to. Push her away. This same thing happened to me this month. She's not dramatic like your girl but we settled for knacks, she knows to expect nothing outside money and f*ck from me.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by DaInferno(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
las las, all of una go dey alright grin
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by franchasofficia: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Please forgive her because to er is human, to forgive is divine.

Even the prodigal son came back and his father forgave him.

Since she is no longer dating the guy, forgive her na. Just tell your current girlfriend that u only used her as a placeholder pending when your runaway girlfriend comes back to her senses and that now she has regained her senses after an American returnee dealt with her. I am sure she would understand and your old girlfriend will never use u play again, forgive her abeg
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Zonefree(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

And I thought you were going to be smart enough to see through the story for the lie it is...oh well.
Keep quiet please!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Vix805: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2022
marry her nau

Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Opoki(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:

Cuckold
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Donald232(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
When the answer is very clear... To give you a resetting slap Dey hungry me.... grin grin grin
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Curse the day she returned
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by emmafineboy(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Don't ever try to eat wat u ve vomited, she's deadly & diabolical on her second coming..
She has been sending u voice note/message.. Guy be matured enuf,go to any police station close to u lay d complain,tender dose evident u had to dem open a case file .. If she still go ahead & take her life so dat ur life ll not be in danger,4get abt her threats of her blood been in ur hand.. Who em blood help? Jesus blood along can torment.
After den enta any beer parlour & chill with 2bottles & relax
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by ashawopikin(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Let her kiii herself but not in your house, why will her ghost hunt you, shey na u dupe her? See audacity
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Fairview1: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Wetin make you do? You asked? Ignore her.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by emerged01(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2022
You even dey reason her matter to the extend that opened a thread because of that silly thing. Na wa for you o.
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by fattprince(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

And I thought you were going to be smart enough to see through the story for the lie it is...oh well.
You've got a bigmouth that's good for nothing
Re: See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! by Adsexpert: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ogun Go Kill That Girl For You.. Bro..

Run Away From Her And Never Forgive Here , Neve, One Thing About About Me Is The Day I Turn Against You Like A Dog With Rabid, Is The Day I Pour Our My Wrath And Vengeance Without Forgiveness..

No Man Can Ever Remain A Weakling Or Slave Of Love, Their Would Be A Day Of Mad Awakening.. And Your Time Is Now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share! Crazy Moments / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / DANGER!!! Is This Bumbum A Blessing Or Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.