Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank (5629 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by theeds: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
congrats my bro e no easy but God dey
pls could give an idea on how the interview went.
atleast make person get first hand idea.
all the best in your career
cool
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by gben1: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
heloo
congratulation
this is just the begining
God will promote you but dont forget us here
ok
link us.
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by clemosa200(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2007
plz wat were those question in d interview?cos i wil b attending their interview very soon.plz reply
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by olufire: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2007
Just to say a BIG CONGRATULATION to our new, as you mave on in your career, do not forget God, smiley
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by ty2001: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi All,
i have done three set of interviews with First Inland bank,can any body tell me what is the next phase ,i did the last interview last week monday(am applying as an experienced hired),can any body tell me how much they pay SEA9second level)
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by adepepe: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
Congratulation
Pls, how did u get to write there text. kindly contact me oke32k2@yahoo.com or 08035830345

Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by CrazyMan(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
Congratulations. Please remember to pay your tithes
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Tywoye(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2007
Please i need the test format for Nestle .I can.t say precisely when the test will be coming up, I was informed by an insider that i shld jst prepare that the test will be impromptu. Please all, i need this format ASAP
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by nikalo: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hi members, this is your new coleague. Congratulations ! My friend, wish you well in FIRST INLAND BANK. Nikalo
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Bblak(f): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
**Congrats! so happy for u.**
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by makalia(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
congrats ooooooooooooooo
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by nuella7K(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2007
hi dear, congrats but whats the pay like. I just want to compare with other banks like zenith and bank PHB. thanks
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Zequisha(f): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
congrats. Its all about patients.
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Zequisha(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
all about patience
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by usagbe79: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
Congrant,

BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR FOREX TRADER IN NIGERIA

Friend everybody should take advantage of this, a friend send it to me:

A VERY HIGH ATTRACTIVE CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN INT’L HEDGE FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Hedge Fund Forex Traders - Money Manager
We are an international hedge fund Management Company with trading floor in three different locations looking at adding more to them. We are looking for both experienced traders and beginners to start our proprietary trading program. In order to trade professionally for hedge fund or managed account, usually the following characteristics are desired:
· Ability to identify key entry and exit points
· Ability to apply sound risk management techniques
· Discipline and emotional detachment from trading
· Trading style that can profit when applied with extremely large order volume

Types of Hedge Fund Traders
Forex traders that posses the above characteristics can determine if they are a system trader or a discretionary trader.

System Traders
In today's marketplace, hedge funds continue to value talented developers of profitable forex trading systems. In particular, hedge funds look for trading systems that have the following two attributes:
· the ability to execute automated day trades without the need for manual intervention
· the ability to trade large volumes successfully, where the cost of execution can be 10 points or greater

Discretionary Traders
Nowadays, successful traders that can't automate their trading strategies are also still being offered hedge funds jobs or positions as forex money managers. These traders are known as "discretionary traders." For discretionary traders, many of the same requirements apply:
· A solid logic to make trading decisions, with strict rules
· Ability to trade large volumes successfully
· Ability to "scalp" or get in and out of a trade quickly

We are also looking for traders with little or no formal education. We frequently find new traders that can become money managers even when they never attended any school. What we are seeking are entrepreneurial, disciplined, creative individuals who are talented traders that are willing to succeed in a career as a professional hedge fund trader or forex money manager.
Our proprietary program provides forex traders an extraordinary opportunity to trade hedge fund capitals. Chosen traders will receive attractive compensation packages. Your commission per annum could be more than N12Million – it depends on your ability, whether a graduate or not, it doesn’t matter, what matters is your ability, but being a graduate is an added advantage.

Think you qualify? Then apply by sending your CV to dollarfarms@yahoo.com – (including the items indicated below):

First Name
Last Name
Email address
City/Town
State/Region
Country
Phone
Best time to call
Describe your trading style: Automated, Manual, or Both
Are you a day trader or a swing trader?:
Average Leverage Used: Ex: 2 to 1, 10 to 1, 200 to 1 or 500 to 1 etc
Average Round Trip Trades/Day…(Ex. In and Out equals 1 round trip )
Average time in a trade…(Ex. Before you close out an open position)
Longest time in a trade…(Ex. less than 1 min., a day, a week, etc.)
Monthly profit objective (in %)…(Ex: 4 to 7%, 10 to 20%, 25 to 75%, 100%to 110 etc.)
Average monthly drawdown (in %)… (Ex: 10%, 20%, etc.)
Maximum drawdown (in %)… (Ex: 10%, 20%, etc.)
Do you have understanding of MT4?
Current platform(s) used to trade…(Ex: Currenex, NorthFinanace, etc.)
Do you have a live (not demo) track record?:
Period of track record
Are you an introducing broker (IB) for any firm? If yes, for which firms?: If none, write "none."

If you have experience trading, it is important that you explain in detail what your experience consists of. Whether you trade forex for yourself or were a trader for a firm, please let us know. Before considering you for our trading - hedge fund career program, we must know as much relevant information about you as possible. To apply for the hedge fund trading, we would like to see the trader execute live trades for a certain period of time.

A staff member will contact you promptly.
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by linklee(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS i wish you the best of luck in your job.God surely answers prayers cheesy
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by RevKnit(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
Happy for you,  Got a mail here too very funny but its for real,  shocked its Hot stuff too!! undecided "Oriums Groups Consortium" <oriumconsortiumincorp@yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.c
Subject: Exciting job opportuinities in Beverely Hills; California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To:  missydee4me@yahoo.com,  jacint2@yahoo.com,  richijack@yahoo.com,  talk2ugonye@yahoo.com, jamespainterman5@yahoo.com,  grace_orum@yahoo.com,  chicka6969us@yahoo.com,  adekola_yomi@yahoo.com,  apatti_03@yahoo.com,  getloveng@yahoo.com, woodrowbrant@virgilio.it,  tessy4flexing@yahoo.com,  ocejoe9@yahoo.com //
    Oriums Consortium Inc
214North Hills
Beverly Hills
Califonia
USA
TEL:1-889-0765-432226

Our Hotel is a remarkable one here in the United states and Canada, having branches in Spain Montenegro, sweden,Brazil, Haiti, Trinidad and TobagoAnd we are expanding our services in all American continent as a whole. And as such require the services of
Hotel Managers;Computer Systems managers;Computer Technicians;hotel Secretaries;Hotel Clerks;Receptionists; Customer Care Relationship Officers;Gift Shop Managers; Retail Assisstants; Security Personnels;
Dietricians; Food And Beverages Manager; Executive Chefs; Pastry Chefs; Chef de Partie; Caterers And Executive Cooks;
Engineers; Chief Engineer;
Electricians And Chief Electricians;
Medical Personnel; Doctors and Nurses; Dentists;
Hotel Attendants;
Our Agro Allied Company is also Requesting for the services of Agricultural staffs, Engineers, Accountants or their equivalents;
ORIUMS Financial House & Coy Requests Also The services of Economist/ Banking/ Finance/ Accounts Experts.
Note: Some Of These Vacancies Are Also Requested In Our Organisations Based In Europe.
Applications, C.V/ Resumes with Recent Passport Photographs are required to be sent to this email Address Not later than September 30th 2007.
All Applicants are to show their willingness to travel as their services are required from directives And Urgency. Note: Overseas Applicants who are short listed Would Be Sent A Perfoma Agreement Letter To Be Signed by Him/Her.
We Pay Our Staffs According to The Salary Structure of The United States Of America System Policy Issued By The State Department of Internal Affairs Commission.
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by micktoxin(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2007
i just pray nigeria get's better, i am study computing and math in oxford university i've been offered a job of $1500 a day in nigeria despite scarcity of jobs
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by ajikec(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
have chevron started calling laboratory analyst for interview.pls if anybody in the house i have being contacted let me know
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by mezaya: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2007
; C O N G R A ' O V U L A T I O N M Y B R O D A -M A N

WE THANK GOD
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by bundo: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
Please i want to know when Firstinland bank will write their test.Also, when did they call for submission of c.v
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by bobbyan(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
Congra Tula Tion!!! Congra Tula Tion!!! Congra TCongra Tula Tion!!!
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Bblak(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
so happy for u.
Congrats.D banker!
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by jaybee3(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
very encouraging. congrats
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by medidress: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2007
smileyCongratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by Aladunni(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
Am so happy for you ooooooooooooo, sending my hugs.
Please just get me a little info on this.
Flash me, all of them
Then how long does it take to start paying a new EXPERIENCED staff. Do they have to wait six months or something
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by WillyEsq1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2007
congrats dear.kindly guide me on the possibility of getting a job in their legal department[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by forever98(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
good
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by iyc(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2007
hey,

congrats, for whatever its worth, but the real work starts now. u have to ensure that in every endeavour u undertake, God is glorified and your job is justified. for we are sharpened by iron and we were born to overcome. interestingly, i just opened an account with first inland, and i want to partner them for some really big events i am working on.

u can holler at mi on 01-7492858, ot talk2iyc@yahoo .co .uk, the name is emeka okonkwo. i have some really interesting stuff going down soon.

kind regards.
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by ty2001: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2007
i have an offer of 2.5M as SMA with FIB and other offer of 3.8M with Access as ABO,what can any body advise on which to take.
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by jameh: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
Congrats! I wish you success in the job.God will be with you
Re: I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank by BELUSHI: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
pls,does any one know when firstinland bank in lokoja will conduct interview 4 the successful candidates?pls ineed a reply cos it's been more than three wks we wrote the test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) / BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM / Brand Ambassadors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.