Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl (609 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by KeeDee5o: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello guys, I will be snappy.

I'm this kind of guy that can go on and on with many rounds without taking drugs. Not really too many rounds at a go, but like, at intervals.

However, there is this particular girl (my ex tho), that all of a sudden, I can't sustain an erection to penetrate her, no matter how hard I try.

I have asked a doctor and he said it's all about my mind, but I don't get it - In my mind, I really want to get down with this girl cos I still love her - but my D is just disgracing me.

Please is there anything I can do to stop this embarrassing scenario?

PS: With the second girl I usually f*ck, i have never experienced such. Like, my erection stays hard even after cumming.
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by Typicool8(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bros japa oo
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by KeeDee5o: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Typicool8:
Bros japa oo

How, why?
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by Typicool8(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2022
KeeDee5o:

How, why?
You said you sustain an erection with someone else, but with this lady in question you can't so I felt it might be something about the lady
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Na ur ex and u wan dick her...

What was her reaction when u dey battle make ur pole rise...

E fit be ur mind, as the doctor says
And e fit be the other way round. The girl or hin new boyfriend strong pas u...
Sometimes we gats look beyond physical cheesy
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by yyba: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2022
KeeDee5o:

How, why?
your own don finish, just follow his advice oo
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by advanceDNA: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2022
KeeDee5o:

How, why?

Japa....na experience we dey use tell you...
That hole no be where u suppose enter..

If u have erection but become limp as soon as u reach the entrance....oga japa...
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by KeeDee5o: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Japa....na experience we dey use tell you...
That hole no be where u suppose enter..

If u have erection but become limp as soon as u reach the entrance....oga japa...

Chai, no wahala, and I still love this girl shaa. Nothing spoil.

Thanks.
Re: I Can't Get Erection With This Particular Girl by UptownVibes(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Something is shielding you from what might finish you kpata kpata. Why will you even go,fvcking your ex ? And you are even saying you love her.. Just say you lust after her,not love. You guys are good in risking your lives sha. Run as fast as your legs can carry you my guy,and don't look back..

(1) (Reply)

CBD: The Hidden Ingredient In French Cuisine / I Develop Fever Whenever I Barb My Hair / Discover How To Stop Your Spouse From Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.