Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,706 members, 7,918,185 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:52 AM

Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office (1839 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by ba7man(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Gandollaar:
You forgot to add Econet. You also forgot to tell us how much he borrowed and what debt profile he left behind.
A man that made the state he governed one of the top 5 economies in Africa means he created systems that can pay the debt.

The richest nation's borrow to invest and have debts, that's why people flock there for opportunities, same with Lagos.

How many people flock to Anambra for economic opportunities??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Ttalk: 4:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

You too babanla.

These people are so uneducated and stupid. If you see when them Dey shout sai baba that year from deep down their lungs you to think say na better thing them Dey project.

If the sai baba was so good why then is Tinubu contesting to Remove the loved sai baba. Abi them sell this people brain ni.

Calm down and be reasonable at least for once. You can win a soul for Obi if you are convincing enough. Stop being aggresive like an adultrous husbsnd

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Viscuz: 4:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

If Ben Ben Bruce represents the ideal politician to be taken seriously, then I give up on you.

What advice has he given Bayelsa with small population and huge revenue that could put that state in a status of the most beautiful state in Nigeria?

Ben Bruce is not and ideal politician now grin
But if he was a senator under APC he will abi no be so ?
Anyway your moniker says it all Ttalk you are just all mouth Nd talk .

Look at the utterances of the said person who you are projecting because of hunger below :

For a case study have you asked your self why Tinubu is talking only about Party instead of the country as a whole ? That means he will continue the madness anybody or governor that decamps to APC will automatically go to Aso Rock and snap photo.

1. Emilokan (it’s my turn)
2. 50 million youths Agbado and cassava
3. We go show them pepper
4. Labour Party will Labour in vain
5. PDP na mushroom party
6 . Eleyi
7. I don’t believe in one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Viscuz: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Calm down and be reasonable at least for once. You can win a soul for Obi if you are convincing enough. Stop being aggresive like an adultrous husbsnd

Your soul can never be won . So you can commit suicide by blending your pvc and mixing it with Agbado to make cake .

Reasonable people will vote Obi so we can move you all to an Asylum for proper care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Gandollaar(f): 4:38am On Jul 16, 2022
ba7man:
A man that made the state he governed one of the top 5 economies in Africa means he created systems that can pay the debt.

The richest nation's borrow to invest and have debts, that's why people flock there for opportunities, same with Lagos.

How many people flock to Anambra for economic opportunities??
This is the dividend of tinubu's masterplan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Gandollaar(f): 4:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

You too babanla.

These people are so uneducated and stupid. If you see when them Dey shout sai baba that year from deep down their lungs you to think say na better thing them Dey project.

If the sai baba was so good why then is Tinubu contesting to Remove the loved sai baba. Abi them sell this people brain ni.
They are called zombies for a reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Great2017: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Please tell us how Obi grew Anambra State. Don't tell me investment in Hero beer when there are better investment that would have boost the overall status of the state
1. Tell us how Tinubu became a heroin bagman in Chicago.
2. How old is Tinubu?
3. Who is Yekini Amoda Sangodele?
4. Is Tinubu from Iragbiji or Lagos?
5. Which primary and secondary schools did Tinubu attend in Nigeria?
6. Who are Tinubu's parents?
7. Who is the biggest landlord in Lagos?
8. At what point did he became the biggest landlord in Lagos?
9. Who is the owner of Alpha Beta and whose government awarded the contract of collecting taxed for Lagos ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Greyworld: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2022
sarrki:

On point

I was in anambra I did not see any of his work that outlived his tenure as a governor

All I do this I do that he always talked about

We can’t see any visible achievements than what a local government chairman will do in lagos and no noise

When you said no insult, for a moment I thought you had developed some sense.

Well you won't disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Eddygourdo(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Anambra 1st son, kindly delete your posts. You don't engage these useless people at all. Google is their friend. They are only out to bait you while living in their fools paradise.

Tinubu cannot touch obi in achievements in this life or the next, obi of course Will never be a tinubu bereft of any moral compass or integrity.

It is only in this part of the world that poor people worship the thief that stole their common patrimony. It is clear that to some people being a president isn't an exalted position for the capable leader, it is for the powerful politician who has stolen the people blind.

Next time don't engage them at all, they won't be won over even if you break their coconut heads. We don't need their votes to actualize the new Nigeria. They should be forgotten as used tissue paper smeared with excrement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by ba7man(m): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Gandollaar:
This is the dividend of tinubu's masterplan.
It definitely can't be more dangerous than southeastern cities that one can get killed for not staying home on a Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Antivirus92(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Please tell us how Obi grew Anambra State. Don't tell me investment in Hero beer when there are better investment that would have boost the overall status of the state
sometimes I wonder if you Tinubu urchins use to disconnect your brain from your tongue....
you're looking for how obi grew Anambra state in an era when oil rich states were plunged into debt but obi managed to keep Anambra out of debt even with our meagre monthly allocation....
dunce like you would be looking for fly overs and gutters constructed to be counted as achievement

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by SIONKPO1(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2022
ba7man:
How can anyone compare a leader that created multi-billion dollar investments like Eko-Atlantic and Free trade zone to a leader who's main selling point is bringing a brewery into the country and saving $75million ??

I laugh at some Tinubu's BOT,General Buba Marwa and Fash are the ones that did exceptionally well in Lagos state
*Why is Lagos Dirty now
*Why is the Air in Lagos So polluted
*Why is most parts of Lagos Flooded
*Why hasn't Lagos been able to taken Traffic jam
**For the Records the Revenues from Lagos State alone is more than that of any part of Nigeria ×2 ,due to the Evil policies practiced in Nigeria like not making Vessels to Berth in Eastern flanked Seaports,Multinational Oil companies not relocating its Headquarters to states where it is drilling oil.
Oga rest Tinubu doesn't measure up to what fash did

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by zeenaman: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2022
You are not being objective to all parties involved. How could you say no insults? That way, you are suppressing the supporters of our brother. All they know is insults, curses and cyber bullying.
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Gandollaar(f): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2022
ba7man:
It definitely can't be more dangerous than southeastern cities that one can get killed for not staying home on a Monday.

Lame. Just shut up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2022
zeenaman:
You are not being objective to all parties involved. How could you say no insults? That way, you are suppressing the supporters of our brother. All they know is insults, curses and cyber bullying.
Lmao.. kai bro you bad. grin
You're right. I've simply been reading the thread.. the Viscus guy has just been insulting everyone.. typical!
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Gohs: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Obi has shown that he is a good manager of money and resources.

He should be allowed to lead Nigeria in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Ttalk: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gohs:
Obi has shown that he is a good manager of money and resources.

He should be allowed to lead Nigeria in 2023

Umahi or Soludo will be the future president from SE, their records have shown they are exceptional unlike Peter Obi that his achivements doesn't surpass that of Yahaya Bello
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Umahi or Soludo will be the future president from SE, their records have shown they are exceptional unlike Peter Obi that his achivements doesn't surpass that of Yahaya Bello

Especially umahi with his revolutionary vision on infrastructure
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by ba7man(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gandollaar:
Lame. Just shut up. cheesy
Lame?? People are getting eaten up by cannibals in the southeast.
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Greyworld:

When you said no insult, for a moment I thought you had developed some sense.

Well you won't disappoint.

That is not an insult

The thread is to have constructive criticism of the candidates mentioned
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Ttalk: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
sarrki:

That is not an insult

Can't you see they are plain dumb with no patience to engage in constructive discussion. They are so crude, arrogant and aggressive.
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by AfonjaConehead: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool
grin I didn't read but
Very wonderful thread
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by AfonjaConehead: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
sarrki:

On point

I was in anambra I did not see any of his work that outlived his tenure as a governor

All I do this I do that he always talked about

We can’t see any visible achievements than what a local government chairman will do in lagos and no noise
You are the same person who opened this thread and same person who laid the rules and same person who said no insults........can you see yourself now?!
Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by AfonjaConehead: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Can't you see they are plain dumb with no patience to engage in constructive discussion. They are so crude, arrogant and aggressive.
To hell with you and your bitterness and frustrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Greyworld: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
sarrki:

That is not an insult

You were everything but constructive in your criticism.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Discuss Facts Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Bola Tinubu While In Office by Greyworld: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:

My grouse with Obidients is elevating mediocres into the status of excellence.

Why didn't Obi construct 2nd Niger Bridge even if it's with PPP arrangement where it would be tolled and increase the IGR of the state since the congestion on the Niger Bridge would make building alternative bridge a good investment?

Secondly what blinds Obi eyes to see the potential of turning the waterside across Niger bridge to sight attraction. Few skycrapers well structured with business offices would have given the state a huge image boost and attract investment.

Seriously Obi is in the category of Yahaya Bello, Obi killed Anambra potential, there's no pancake that would turn a monster to mermaid

The bridges connecting Lagos island to Main land was built by Tinubu. Even the name Lagos was coined by Tinubu.

Whilst he was governor, Obi did what he saw as best for his people. You as a matter of fact is a non entity and can't tell him what to do.

You are hot wired to oppression, PPP like thr Lekki toll gate that made you Lord kill Nigerian youths.

You are just pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember To Keep Off The Street Today In Biafraland - IPOB / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Cashless Policy: Kaduna Residents Ignored Elrufia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.