Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out (573 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / Pls Help Me...i Can't Ask A Woman Out At 31 / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning NL
There's a problem am having i can't approach a girl i like, there's this girl in my compound that have been crushing, we do talk but can't ask her out... Please help how can i ask her out, am 18 year old, my friends do troll me.
please no insult.
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Mozino007(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Get yourself Canadian loud you go Dey alright kiddo!
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Dajjal: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2022
We all know that you are a foolish and an unserious lad with a flat and a wide nose like that of a camel but we would nt insult you.

Now back to the topic, you should be thinking about your studies and not girls issues.
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Dajjal:
We all know that you are a foolish and an unserious lad with a flat and a wide nose like that of a camel but we would nt insult you.

Now back to the topic, you should be thinking about your studies and not girls issues.
Is it a taboo to have a GF?
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by chatinent: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2022
It's advisable to avoid asking sb who lives in the same compound with you out. If she rejects your proposal, na fence you go dey use enter inside from backyard.

Na OT I give you free.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
chatinent:
It's advisable to avoid asking sb who lives in the same compound with you out. If she rejects your proposal, na fence you go dey use enter inside from backyard.

Na OT I give you free.
True... There's a time she said am too serious and moody. My fear is that, i may ask her out, and she might turns my proposal down... My friend will mock me.
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Channah1(f): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Mtchew!
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by chatinent: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:

True... There's a time she said am too serious and moody. My fear is that, i may ask her out, and she might turns my proposal down... My friend will mock me.

I don't really care about friends when I make decisions. I care about my esteem.
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
chatinent:

I don't really care about friends when I make decisions. I care about my esteem.
True!
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Jmichael1(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
U never ask any grl out b4?
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:
Good morning NL
There's a problem am having i can't approach a girl i like, there's this girl in my compound that have been crushing, we do talk but can't ask her out... Please help how can i ask her out, am 18 year old, my friends do troll me.
please no insult.

Don't ask someone that lives in the same place with you...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by IamDora(f): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2022
18-year-old, no ambition, no focus in life, all the lad is thinking about is getting a girlfriend

At this your age, Leave girls alone little one. Focus on improving yourself and becoming better in future. Trust me, the girls will come smiley
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Think4Myself:

Don't ask someone that lives in the same place with you...
I know, but the girl is dam beautiful!
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Prudoh:

I know, but the girl is dam beautiful!

I read from your previous post that you'll hate it if she rejects you cos your friends will mock you. You'll hate it more when all your neighbors hear how she rejected you and do you know how akward it will be seeing her everyday only to remember when she turned you down. It would be hard to heal from that.
So I'll say it again don't ask anybody where you live or work out!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by Prudoh(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Think4Myself:

I read from your previous post that you'll hate it if she rejects you cos your friends will mock you. You'll hate it more when all your neighbors hear how she rejected you and do you know how akward it will be seeing her everyday only to remember when she turned you down. It would be hard to heal from that.
So I'll say it again don't ask anybody where you live or work out!
Cool! I understand, you'll loose the respect she has for you.
Re: Please Help, I Can't Ask A Girl Out by TheZeezle(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Big boy, u don't need to ask her out. U go regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Deepthroat / Soft Boobs Lady Is Joyously Flashing Her Shaved Pussy On LIVE Video / House, Pls Save My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.