Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

Never Commit To A HOE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Commit To A HOE (1408 Views)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Yes I'm back again....lol
As a man do you know you are doing a woman a big favour by marrying her or committing yourself into a relationship with her?
Men stop looking down on yourselves,you were created to dominate and rule every creature on Earth including women though only feminists will talk otherwise.
ANYTHING YOU DO IN THIS LIFE NEVER GIVE COMMITMENT TO HOES.
Yes if you commit yourself into a relationship or marriage,you will gnash your teeth in pains when she turns back to destroy you.
Avoid brothel materials only Virgins deserve your commitment,attention and love.
Brothel materials have no virtues in them,they will always do terrible things cause they are damaged women.
Commit to a virgin and have peace of mind.
Can you pick and consume expired or damaged
goods?
If your answer is NO then you must pick goods that are not damaged or expired.
Take my message serious and be wise.
Even the ultimate bookof wisdom confirms my point in the books of proverbs.
PROVERBS 6:26....King James Bible
King James Bible
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Did you read that?
A LovePeddler will turn you to a piece of bread and even endanger your precious life.
Let me stop here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by chatinent: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
If you are not a virgin, you have no right to want a virgin!

And myself, whether you sit me down advise me from now till next year, I go still commit to my family. They are more important to me than you and your advice.

4 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2022
So funny coming from a public champion hoe counting himself as Saint ...

Only a foolish virgin will have something to do with a public penis..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Cypress042: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
A
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Supported 100% bar man give am one bottle

1 Like

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by wordbank(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:
So funny coming from a public champion hoe counting himself as Saint ...

Nothing like public penis, if penis comot from boxers e go enter toto just to remain private
But toto na oshodi-oshodi express with 12 lanes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by wordbank(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Listen and be blessed
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by virginprincess(f): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
chatinent:

And myself, whether you sit me down advise me from now this next year, I go still commit to my family. They are more important to me than you and your advice.
You and nazgul are one of the few sensible men we have on this forum,i always love reading your comments,God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
If you are not a virgin
You have no right to quote me,hahaha.
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2022
wordbank:

Nothing like public penis, if penis comot from boxers e go enter toto just to remain private
But toto na oshodi-oshodi express with 12 lanes

Sorry, there's community penis.
Lil Wayne, future,chris brown and drake are examples.

3 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jmichael1(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2022
bukky1994:
Supported 100% bar man give am one bottle

then play u"all virgins are scam by portable ft drake....

1 Like

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Looky:
If you are not a virgin
You have no right to quote me,hahaha.

I'm one..
And I will say it out boldly.
You don't/can't expect me to settle down for a public toilet dick. Only a foolish virgin would do that..

2 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2022
chatinent:

And myself, whether you sit me down advise me from now this next year, I go still commit to my family. They are more important to me than you and your advice.
I can see a female behind this moniker,lol.
Its not hard to detect women,their words give them out.
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:

I'm one..
And I will say it out boldly.
You don't/can't expect me to settle down for a public toilet dick. Only a foolish virgin would do that..

It's a faceless forum so we can't believe you,show proofs let us testify....
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Looky:
It's a faceless forum so we can't believe you,show proofs let us testify....

Don't believe... None of my business.
I have said it and will continue to say it..

I won't settle for less ,especially in sexual issues.

2 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Toktee(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
There are many who'res on Nairaland, many of them use their kyur as a source of income while calling guys broke ass..
There are different types of who'res...

Mummy's girls, they live with parents but keep more than 5 men extorting from them both.

Hook up... This type look decent but deep inside Ade love grave.. they can found mostly omg the university and other higher institutions of learning.
They go for the highest bidder.
Church girls.... This one's are indeed send by the devil.
They can be found in choirs, ushering and Hospitality units of the church. They look very close to God himself but only on Sunday.

The Street girl.... This one goes for 1k and above just to eat indomie.
Coporates olosho... They are working class ladies age range 25-35..they work in the day time but sell their kyur at night.

Oh.. I can't finish mentioning them here..
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=114780707]

Don't believe... None of my business.
I have said it and will continue to say it..

I won't settle for less ,especially in sexual issues. [/quote/]Issoryt

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Toktee:
There are many who'res on Nairaland, many of them use their kyur as a source of income while calling guys broke ass..
There are different types of who'res...

Mummy's girls, they live with parents but keep more than 5 men extorting from them both.

Hook up... This type look decent but deep inside Ade love grave.. they can found mostly omg the university and other higher institutions of learning.
They go for the highest bidder.
Church girls.... This one's are indeed send by the devil.
They can be found in choirs, ushering and Hospitality units of the church. They look very close to God himself but only on Sunday.

The Street girl.... This one goes for 1k and above just to eat indomie.
Coporates olosho... They are working class ladies age range 25-35..they work in the day time but sell their kyur at night.

Oh.. I can't finish mentioning them here..
Thumbs up my nigga
You just exposed the truth about them.
Men avoid these type of women at all cost.
They lie and pretend.

1 Like

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Looky post=114781808][/quote]
Guy rest!
You won't be so pissed about my demands if you are a virgin.. Only a foolish virgin will have something to do with a public penis..
Just drink a glass of water and you are going to be very OK.

2 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:

Guy rest!

You won't be so pissed about my demands if you are a virgin..

Just drink a glass of water and you are going to be very OK.
No a glass of beer would do..cheers!!!
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon is a hypocrite lol
You guys can see how double minded women can be.
Same girl that is claiming to be a virgin dropped this comment and she wants us to believe her.
Well I'm still waiting for real virgins to comment hahaha

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Looky:
Jeon is a hypocrite lol
You guys can see how double minded women can be.
Same girl that is claiming to be a virgin dropped this comment and she wants us to believe her.
Well I'm still waiting for real virgins to comment hahaha

Yes, I'm hypocrite..
No banjo string No Marriage..

Let me ignore you... Maybe you don't know what banjo string is...

Only a foolish virgin will have something to do with a penis that lack banjo string

Better keep your mentions to yourself... Don't use me to promote your dry thread.

2 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
chatinent:

lmaooo..If a lady is not rich she has no right to look for a rich man..

This is exactly what you mean

1 Like

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Nyascobar1414: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Only simps marry non virgins..

Only simps pay a bride price for a non virgin that was fvvked with 2k or Indomie and egg..

Only simps commit to non virgins..:

Only simps render their rings to non virgins...

And clearly, catastrophe will always befall simps..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:

Yes, I'm hypocrite..
No banjo string No Marriage..

Let me ignore you... Maybe you don't know what banjo string is...

Only a foolish virgin will have something to do with a penis that lack banjo string

Better keep your mentions to yourself... Don't use me to promote your dry thread.
olosho feminist in sifia pains hahahahaha
I can see the pain in your text.
Why will I use you to promote my thread?
You are not even a popular personality,you are just a frustrated bitter feminist that jumped on my thread.
I'm not looking to promote a thread,am just passing a message like I will always say,you know I will never comment in your thread...lol
I won't even quote you again.
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Jeon(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Looky:
olosho feminist in sifia pains hahahahaha
I can see the pain in your text.
Why will I use you to promote my thread?
You are not even a popular personality,you are just a frustrated bitter feminist that jumped on my thread.
I'm not looking to promote a thread,am just passing a message like I will always say,you know I will never comment in your thread...lol
I won't even quote you again.

Public champion hoe crying.. Why crying?
There's a woman for a man.. A foolish virgin lady might welcome and treat you like a king after you are done exploring all the Pacific holes + adding uncountable souls in a spiritual realm to your life...

Hahahaha. Next time keep your virginity to urself and for ur wife ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Rosaline5000: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Thread of 14yrs old that dint know what life is all about.
Every single day women women women

2 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Thread of 14yrs old that dint know what life is all about.
Every single day women women women
Yes it is not bad if i praise virtuous women every minute.
Only women without virtue will hate my message.
Re: Never Commit To A HOE by myyansh68(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
This Jeon nah fire I like her personality, she no dy welcome nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Rosaline5000: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Looky:
Yes it is not bad if i praise virtuous women every minute.
Only women without virtue will hate my message.
And your idea of a virtuous women is a virgin right, are you a virgin??
It's funny how guys with tens of body counts want a virgin because if their low self esteem, it's not 1880 anymore, get with the program.
All you guys talk every single day is women women women, yes you guys claim to have swallow the red pill but still the whole essence of it is how to get women, you claim you dont need women but talk about them every second.
Like it's so funny how most guys spend 23 hours in a day talking about women and how to dominate them like that's some pathetic shit.
Say what you want but women have the upper hand over you guys and keep talking about virgins like a good girl could want someone like you, sorry to offend you dear but you are not special or worth it

1 Like

Re: Never Commit To A HOE by Looky: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rosaline5000:

And your idea of a virtuous women is a virgin right, are you a virgin??
It's funny how guys with tens of body counts want a virgin because if their low self esteem, it's not 1880 anymore, get with the program.
All you guys talk every single day is women women women, yes you guys claim to have swallow the red pill but still the whole essence of it is how to get women, you claim you dont need women but talk about them every second.
Like it's so funny how most guys spend 23 hours in a day talking about women and how to dominate them like that's some pathetic shit.
Say what you want but women have the upper hand over you guys and keep talking about virgins like a good girl could want someone like you, sorry to offend you dear but you are not special or worth it
Its also very funny how you women talk about marriage 24/7 from tender ages and at rhe end of the day most of you will hit menopause I a Pentecostal church shouting "carry me dey go my husband house"
I'm passing a message to men that are interested in marrying so that they don't end up with olosho like you.
The people that see this message will take heed and guard themselves from brothel materials like you.
Men are the prize so we will constantly pass this kind of messages to them to make the right choice when they consider commitment or marriage.
Low self-esteem okay,if you even have high self esteem yourself you won't enter this thread.
Many men like me don't need women but we don't want our fellow men to fall into the traps of Jezebel's.
Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have U Ever Met Someone Who Has Unusual Strenght To Work? / Why do Females Hate Short Men So Much?! / Real Life Video Of Trees Moving And In Some Cases "Walking" Very Fast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.