Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,012 members, 7,976,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:12 PM

Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin (18835 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

Nairaland isn’t for old men who can’t mind their business, you’re one of the problem of this country. Sir go back to teaching work or your farm. I don’t have time for wasting of time with people like you. Go out and vote for which ever you want among them. Respect yourself and your children if you’ve one. I’m APC fans and I’ll forever will until the party dead like pdp. Your mate are there contesting for Governor but you’re here arguing for result. Bunch of lazy generations that destroyed this country and use their laziness to possessed the Youths

Pele ooo Mr he’s now a Graduate.

It pains me to the marrow when I see a younger one like you being stupid and foolish at a tender age!

End of discussion!
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

It pains me to the marrow when I see a younger one like you being stupid and foolish at a tender age!

End of discussion!

Whatever you call me just know you my Pro Max.

Go rest father U-turn
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Odensin.... When did your paymaster graduate from college?

You think we don't know. We know what your asslickers don't know.

Learn how to use your brain and hands simultaneously when you are on a faceless forum like this because you don't know who you are exchanging words with because you lack manners.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Peacecore: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

But you know the man in question is now a graduate right? If an illiterate can protect his business from running down, identify profit and loss, make a good decision after business analyst has done there job their. Then, what else do we need to do to succeed in business?

Again, go and check if I have ever abused Tinubu before. I know how it hurts when a younger one insults an elder. My children are in tertiary institution, I know how bad they will feel if someone insult me in their presence.

Therefore, I have been trying hard to condemn this mannerless act on this platform overtime now.
Buhari is also a businessman because he has Cows in the bush.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by mascot87(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

Learn how to use your brain and hands simultaneously when you are on a faceless forum like this because you don't know who you are exchanging words with. Again, I don't want to insult your father but I only pity him because he didn't pay for your brain reset. If he did, you would have understood my response.

I am against using an insulting words against elders.

You can insult your bastard father already who cares. Isn't that how you people insult the fools that train you.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
mascot87:

You can insult your bastard father already who cares. Isn't that how you people insult the fools that train you.

It pains me to the marrow when I see a younger one like you being stupid and foolish at a tender age! I am very sure that if I am not old enough to father you, I should be very close but I don't pray to see any of my children to be rascal like you.

Again! I respect your father but I am not sorry to tell him through you that you are a wasted sperm and effort. He taught and train you well but you didn't grow and mature well to complement his efforts.

End of discussion!
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by SlurUsername1: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot pls get it into ur brain, that intelligent and educated people don't make good leader. Just check the performance of prof. Ben Ayade in cross river, Dr. Ikpeazu of Abia, Dr. Orton of Benue state etc.
Is high time we shift away from this paper qualifications and English speaking as our rate of selecting leadership.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Wwwq: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by mascot87(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

It pains me to the marrow when I see a younger one like you being stupid and foolish at a tender age! I am very sure that if I am not old enough to father you, I should be very close but I don't pray to see any of my children to be rascal like you.

Again! I respect your father but I am not sorry to tell him through you that you are a wasted sperm and effort. He taught and train you well but you didn't grow and mature well to complement his efforts.

End of discussion!

I didn't read that nonsense you wrote there because I don't expect the son of a bastard not to be a bastard too.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Oshodipikin: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

Learn how to use your brain and hands simultaneously when you are on a faceless forum like this because you don't know who you are exchanging words with because you lack manners.

Who the fvck are you pokenoser? You gat no idea who you talking trash to....
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
The dancing ex senator.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by blackboy2star(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
If Buhari can win election, Adeleke will too... Lol

ThatFairGuy1:
This dunce must not win the election. angry

How can any sensible person wish someone like this a Governor. How angry

You're seeing the picture.

I'm just wondering how angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.