Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) (27360 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
BankyGee:

Cc: GrammarNazi

Correct me now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by onuman: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Mama is laying the right foundation for her children and grandchildren with that vote she cast, no sane person will vote for a party of senseless Agbadorians, terrorists like Shettima and druglords like EscoBAT.

#Osundecides

But there are many senseless people out there who still stick to sharing of crude oil revenues but no production in Nigeria. They vote who shall bring more of crude oil revenues to their region, not who shall place goods and services production as priority in Nigeria.

Such people shall vote APC or APC1.
APC1=PDP.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by loswhite(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
SaturnNick:
Mama why suffering like this? Nigeria will never change cry cry cry
See youth...smh. You sit at home and make noise online and yet you want change
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
God bless the grandma. I hope the most qualified win sha

Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Online wailers don start again...the result go shock all of Una cheesy grin
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro, leave all these things. Naija na cruise grin.
Never hesitate to do that to relieve yourself abeg.. Because no matter whatever your ideology is, whatever your intention is.. What nature will give you, is what you will get and don't kill your self for that.. Along the process try and play some jokes when the opportunity comes grin.. But that shouldn't discourage us from giving up..

Nigeria will be better one day.
Oh!
I get ... Life is beyond waiting for nature describe ones life... Let just leave it at that
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Seankhalifa: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
nurez305:
And some youth don't even have pvc, those that have are only using it for banking transactions angry angry
when dia is no candidate to vote... I have some educated frindz saying dy won't vote anybody during presidential election cause no better candidate... from tinibu to PO... even tinibu has achieved more dan PO on a low... talk more of osun state where no get better governor candidate... d North dey insult has more competent candidates dan d West and East except lagos.. and na tinibu bring dat one come..
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by BATified2023: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
KEVIND:
Old age is a blessing, vigorous election & campaign is for the young.
Tinubu take note.
u igbos don’t know anything about religion but u just want to wail

It is permitted in Islam to pray like this if u are unhealthy or sick n tinubu never denied he had kneel surgery so he’s qualified under Islam
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2022
pacespot:

Correct me now undecided
It's fuss boss. No vex. I wanted GrammarNazi to do the correction make e no be like say I dey jump jump but baba dey sleep.

Correction made with all humility boss cool
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Grandma exercising her right. Agba yin a Dale ma
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
rayornb:
I can't see who she voted for....

People are just being mischievous because the picture didn't indicate who she voted for.
It's election time so expect some of this things to happen.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Reader530(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Olastep1:
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
My brother, they have started buying votes.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
BankyGee:

It's fuss boss. No vex. I wanted GrammarNazi to do the correction make e no be like say I dey jump jump but baba dey sleep.

Correction made with all humility boss cool

Okay, thank you for the correction, the autocorrect on my phone can be sometimes misleading.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by RawBitterTruth(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2022
loswhite:
No one is rigging election. Once your candidate lost, the next thing you will hear is rigging..lol

I don't think I have a preferred candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She is an obidient citizen.

APC Agent sorry Police checking to confirm and eligible for 10 thousand Naira at the cash out house
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Greensea1(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Lie! Lie! Give it to your family members.

Lolatravels:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by alkines(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
The youth will just be shouting up nd down and social media!

It is still the market women that are voting the most! Sad things is also that the few youth that came out are more than willing to sell their votes!
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Lightorder: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

I believe if everyone capable of voting has PVC and would comot and vote.. This trash talk about social media votes would be baseless.
Dont mind them. Nigerians have not had it this bad. Staying back at home then was because they were coping. People can’t cope anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Wow, this is commendable
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Joezik(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
COFFINSELLER:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1548220860455997440?t=mhwP1fTB_A-r-TfcOxqqhw&s=19

Story story ...she was carried out by a party. Dem don buy her vote.

I said with 100% assurance based on experience
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by loswhite(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

I don't think I have a preferred candidate.
ok...
INEC has improved so let's commend the effort.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2022
loswhite:
See youth...smh. You sit at home and make noise online and yet you want change
A typical Nigerian is generally selfish. And is same crop of leaders we keep getting. Generation after generation
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
rayornb:
She didn't vote APC either. Zoom the last image.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Efuaye(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2022
At least, her vote shows that LP/Lasun/Obi is not just limited to Social Media!

Is Mama at 92 a social media user?

No one in his/her right frame of mind will queue behind a failed party like APC! What is their score card?

Godoverevery:
Hope the obident and labourer shouting already will be able to sleep after final results is announced.

Apc has won this already no contest at all.

I will tell y"all until poverty is reduced to like 30% before people can vote there consciences honestly.

Money is already winning for apc currently.
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by DeleTaller: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She is an obidient citizen.

Mama is Tinubu mother's friend when she was alive... so as we know that Tinubu mother is from Osun State... Mama will never go against the which of her son..... So mama is truly Obidient
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by DeleTaller: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Mama is Tinubu mother's friend when she was alive... so as we know that Tinubu mother is from Osun State... Mama will never go against the wish of her son..... So mama is truly Obidient
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by MMWandali: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Doesn't look like it is a secret balloting system

More privacy required
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Re: Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
rayornb:
But you can see who she didn't vote for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu May Move To Aso Villa Residence Next Week / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.