Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Fell In Love With A Billionaire That Visited Me Recently, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Billionaire That Visited Me Recently, What Should I Do? (423 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With A Billionaire That Visited Me Recently, What Should I Do? by Nazzyjoe: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Women fall in love with men for many reasons but what matters most is to build a beautiful love story with your partner regardless of the reason you fall in love with him. Popular Nigerian relationship therapist and expert, Blessing Nkiruka Okoro, better known as Blessing CEO, has shared a message she received from one of her female followers.
The lady told Blessing that she recently met a billionaire at her office after he visited them to inquire about some of their products. The lady revealed that she exchanged contact with the man and they chatted on WhatsApp for a while. She wants to begin a relationship with him because fell for him but she doesn't know how to attract his attention.
Responding to the message, Blessing advised the lady to be herself if she wants the man to be attracted to her. According to her, the man might have seen and used a lot of girls because of their gold-digging attitude. She added that the first thing a woman can do to attract a man's attention is to be herself.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Billionaire That Visited Me Recently, What Should I Do? by KristaPretty(f): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
She fell in love with his Billions, not himself.

Gold digger

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Billionaire That Visited Me Recently, What Should I Do? by Light78: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Foolish woman. If he wasn't a billionaire, she would not have fallen in love with him.

(1) (Reply)

Is It That One Can't Voice His Opinion In This Forum Without Getting Banned? / From Experience, This Is Why You Should Not Date A Broke Guy-beautiful Lady / 50,000 Naira Bet On The General Election Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.