Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (73912 Views)

See 500 Naira Peppers I Purchase Today In Birnin Kebbi / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Sucolee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
That is the main reason you need to get ur PVC
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok, seen.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Jeposky(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why are things like this making it to the front page, like are there no more pressing matter to be concerned about again ni?!

Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by LZAA: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
ManirBK:
cheat! what amount at your side?
No more sai baba?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Abeg what about other items...?? Lettus see
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Okobola146: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
ManirBK:
cheat! what amount at your side?
this cannot be more than thirty naira in my place
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na farmers dey cash out now
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by LIGHTROOM: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na only pepper you they chop
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
This one plenti naw. OP, How's Birnin Kebbi ?
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by UptownVibes(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
If they still ask you to vote now,you will vote thunder.. APC need win again .. Some persons are yet to learn their lessons on this forum,including seun
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Kurutinto(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
ManirBK:
Sallah is gone, things are becoming better in the market. I purchased these peppers at the rate of 300 Naira today in Birnin Kebbi.

picture1 Hot Pepper @100 Naira

picture2 Bell Pepper @200 Naira

TOTAL 300 NAIRA.

mynd44

oam4j

lalasticlala

seun

semid4lyfe

tjskii

MissyB3

Sai barbarian how far??
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Quite cheap.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Latestreport1: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Osun Election: Policeman forcing people to vote for APC in Life East, Modakeke Unit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnBhcI7J74
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by yusufmurry: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

Mechanic no gree us know the difference between them and madt people.

Dash anyone money online at your perils
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jerryidinoba: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na to put all my money for FairSave start dey fast.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by henrimoto(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
pweeryambre:
So people actually travel and stay in birni kebbi, hardly ever had someone mention birni kebbi and Dutsey
... Open your mind to reading and knowing more about places, towns and states outside your current location/state in nigeria.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by yommen: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Do they sell only peppers in Birnin-kebbi?

What does Kebbi offer that qualifies it to be a state?
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
You will probably get this at the rate of 1k in Lagos and Ogun. Pepper is extremely expensive now. Three pieces is 200 here.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
frausters scam only foolish people. I was born 40years ago, till now, 419 never succeed in scarming my 1kobo, because I'm not a fool
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by majamajic(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
In lagos , the 2 is 200 naira

100 naira each
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's extremely cheap, the #700 pepper I bought yesterday was an eyesore. Though on a norms farm procure is usually cheap in the north. Since virtually almost all families has farm and they all want to sell their produce.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by chypotenti(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
ManirBK:
Sallah is gone, things are becoming better in the market. I purchased these peppers at the rate of 300 Naira today in Birnin Kebbi.

picture1 Hot Pepper @100 Naira

picture2 Bell Pepper @200 Naira

TOTAL 300 NAIRA.

mynd44

oam4j

lalasticlala

seun

semid4lyfe

tjskii

MissyB3
This Birnin Kebbi Man!!! grin grin grin
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by backtalkG(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Last last you go open tomatoes and pepper shop for thisnairaland
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Piece by piece

They cheat you tongue

Sssssh
Quit talking like grandmothers
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by LordErrk: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

As in ehn, everytime na pepper. If no be pepper, na tomato
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by CedarHoldings: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
You're doing well
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2022
That pepper should be around 1k here
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Davytech(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
North sef don cast
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jerrymej(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2022
You get luck. Come buy am for Lagos.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Coun3MAN: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Too cheap, in my area a the Northeast is #1000 wallahi
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
They also have onion, beans, rice and so on.
Re: The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2022
chypotenti:
This Birnin Kebbi Man!!! grin grin grin
Yes wo pls no insult
and you can also open this one again and see for your self https://www.nairaland.com/7219812/see-how-slaughtered-barbecue-rams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.