Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? (491 Views)

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock / Check Out What China Are Planning To Do Next. It Will Shock You / Things Removed From The Intestine Of A Big Python In Enugu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Cypress042: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Electric shock is a discharge of electricity through a part of the body.

So as the headline implies, have you ever experienced electric shock before ?

Share your experience wink
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Cypress042: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by vastolord4(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Trying to be inquisitive on the new stabilizer I got for the AC. Then I put my hands on it.. What I could only remember was that I wanted to turn on the AC and had cuts on my palm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Cypress042: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
vastolord4:
Trying to be inquisitive on the new stabilizer I got for the AC. Then I put my hands on it.. What I could only remember was that I wanted to turn on the AC and had cuts on my palm
shocked is funny but sorry man cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
I,ve also experience it before that when my father smashed a plank on me TOO BAD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Cypress042: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
I,ve also experience it before that when my father smashed a plank on me
TOO BAD!!!
The thread is talking about electricity shock not brutality grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cypress042:
The thread is talking about electricity shock not brutality grin
yes i know what am saying, i was sent to plug our new plasma that was when electric shocked me that was 5 years ago!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mine happened last sunday.
there is this iron which my dad used to secure our air-conditioner,beside it is the wire we use for our gen.innocent me wan do pull-up,na shock drop me for ground.i dey happy say i no hang like egun stockfish.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Electric Shock Before ? by Cypress042: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
Mine happened last sunday.
there is this iron which my dad used to secure our air-conditioner,beside it is the wire we use for our gen.innocent me wan do pull-up,na shock drop me for ground.i dey happy say i no hang like egun stockfish.
hehehe i can only imagine that cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence / Linear Heat Detection Fire Alarm System / Japan Planning To Build Houses Hanging On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.