Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

JOT - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOT (13577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Store Officer

Locations: Lagos and Ibadan - Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Responsibilities
Core Responsibilities Include:

Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse.
On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out).
Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers.
Register stock supplied to customers into the stock issue out register.
Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out.
Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register.
Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation.
Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
Maintenance of the following manual registers - ?(goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications

B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send me a mail, check it out on my profile
Re: JOT by Rubyjade: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Growth is unwilling to change.
Growth doesn't need your permission to occur.

Learning is willing to change.
Learning requires you to be devoted to what you want to know.

Whether you like it or yes, you must grow either positively or negatively.

Your choice is your strength.
AJCA:

Thank you
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Customer service

Salary is 75,000

Interested? send your CV
Cossyleye@gmail.com

Website sales manager
Salary is 65,000

Interested? send your CV
Cossyleye@gmail.com
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
MALE AND FEMALE SALES REPS WANTED

A retail Fashion Boutique in G. R. A. Port Harcourt is in need of a Male and Female sales representatives.

A qualified candidate must understand possess the following :

1. Must be a good communicator
2. Content creation and video editing skills
3. Two years experience working as a digital Marketing or Social media management
4. Must have good understanding of sale and marketing protocol.

Qualifies candidates should send CV to iphinitiapparelsdigital@gmail.com
Re: JOT by KlassicJ: 4:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Threesha:

Job Title: Store Officer

Locations: Lagos and Ibadan - Oyo

Job Description

The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Responsibilities
Core Responsibilities Include:

Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse.
On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out).
Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers.
Register stock supplied to customers into the stock issue out register.
Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out.
Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register.
Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation.
Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
Maintenance of the following manual registers - ?(goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications

B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send me a mail, check it out on my profile

Interested.
Mail sent.
Thanks
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Dear jobseekers,

Concentrate on what you have rather than what you lack when reviewing job postings.

Instead of being frightened by the requirements, assume the job description to be the employer's wish list.

Afterwards, examine your background, credentials, and transferable skills

And analyze the value you might add to that position.

That way, you can have expertise and capabilities that the employer didn't take into account while drafting the job description.

Which is why you shouldn't reject yourself and even if you don't fulfill all the qualifications...

Brace up and go for it!

You'll always have my support �

1 Like

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Avoid being in competition with anyone. Remember, moon � and stars ✨ shine at their different time.

Prepare yourself for the tasks ahead by ensuring you are a better version of you as you learn new things daily.

Be modest while loving others.

Cheers to a new productive week�

2 Likes

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2022
A friend is looking to hire a midlevel Product Manager.

Work mode: Onsite
Remuneration: N350,000

Kindly send me a private message if you’re interested or if you want to refer/recommend a candidate.
Thank you.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Are you qualified for the job opening below?
• Procurement Manager
• Product Manager
• Sales Associate

To apply, send your detailed CV to target.corporatesolution@gmail.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Open to hire for below positions, Visa sponsorship and relocation is available for Singapore. Please comment or tag others for better reach. Thanks.

- Java Software Engineer
- Full stack Engineer (with Java)
- Software Engineer (ReactJs + Java)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Cloud engineer/developer/architect

ping me your updated CV or email me, iamitsachdeva@gmail.com.
Please mention the job position you would like to apply for.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is the time to know how strong your talent bench is as an organization. Thats if you even have a talent bench or pipeline at all.

A lot of organisation pay lip service to talent management and talent development. Now is the time to test it.

We have stopped building capabilities, we prefer to go out there and shop for already made talents. Now is the time to pay for our sins at a very high cost.

I am really glad this is happening, as it is going to force businesses to do right. Especially as it relates to building the right capabilities and strengthening their talent base.

Let’s See how things unfold!!!

2 Likes

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022

Job Title: Resident Internal Auditor

Locations: Ibadan - Oyo, Ilorin - Kwara, Benin - Edo and Owerri - Imo
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff

Job Description

The Resident Internal Auditor will be part of the internal audit team responsible for financial and operational Audits, testing and evaluating controls for adequacy and determining compliance with organizational and regulatory policies and procedures.
Responsibilities
The role holder will:

Perform internal Audit field work.
Audit of account payables (vetting of invoices with Bin card & security book)
Observing end of month stock & cash count.
Vetting of imprest retirement schedule.
Preparation of weekly audit plan, preparation of weekly activity/audit report to Head of Department.
Requirements
Required Qualification:

B.Sc / HND in Accounting or equivalent
Required Skill:

Fraud prevention techniques, Analytical skills, Reporting writing skills, Excellent communication skills
Extras:

Integrity and High Initiative
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: recruitwithedy@gmail.com
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Photo boot operator
Proficiency in written & spoken English language as well as use of Microsoft Office is compulsory for the position.
Interested candidates should application & CV to 09067836004 on WhatsApp before 9 September 2022.

Candidates without entertainment industry experience & talent need not apply, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
We are recruiting a self-motivated individual to join our financial management department in the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description

In this role, you’ll play an important role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law.
Responsibilities

Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents.
Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
Draft and report financial presentations.
Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
Requirements

Graduate of Financial Accounting (B.Sc / HND)
1 - 2 years experience
Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
Teamwork skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Must be 24 years or below.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
We are recruiting a self-motivated individual to join our financial management department in the position below:

Job Description

In this role, you’ll play an important role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law.
Responsibilities

Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents.
Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
Draft and report financial presentations.
Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
Requirements

Graduate of Financial Accounting (B.Sc / HND)
1 - 2 years experience
Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
Teamwork skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Must be 24 years or below.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: hr@geoaudit.com.ng
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Are you an HND/BSc/BA holder within the ages of 22-40 years and has minimum of 2 years experience in
- Business Administration
- Information communication Technology (ICT)
- Office Clerk
- Logistics Officer

A firm in Lagos has limited slots available for the above job roles.Renumeration is 100-150k monthly.

Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to topplacecareers@gmail.com Application closes 10th September, 2022.

Share, so that others can benefit
Re: JOT by thetimz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:
Are you an HND/BSc/BA holder within the ages of 22-40 years and has minimum of 2 years experience in
- Business Administration
- Information communication Technology (ICT)
- Office Clerk
- Logistics Officer

A firm in Lagos has limited slots available for the above job roles.Renumeration is 100-150k monthly.

Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to topplacecareers@gmail.com Application closes 10th September, 2022.

Share, so that others can benefit
I just sent a mail

2 Likes

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Here's the difference between a CV, Cover Letter and Resume:

Please don't confuse all these terms for the same thing

I see a lot of people confusing CV for Resume. While both serve the same purpose, they are used base on what's requested in the job application

A CV means Curriculum Vitae, which can also be referred to as an Expanded Resume.

Curriculum Vitae is a Latin word meaning "Course of Life". It is more detailed than a resume, generally ranges from 2 to 3 pages, or even longer depending on the requirements or achievements of the person.

A CV highlights every skill, degrees, professional affiliations, work experience and relevant participation the applicant has acquired, and these are arranged in chronological order.

A CV highlights the general talent of the candidate rather than specific skills for a specific position.

Now what's a Resume?

A Resume is a French word meaning "Summary". A resume includes the summary of one's education, skills and experiences. A resume doesn't list out the full details like the CV, it is only some specific skills customised to the targeted job that is highlighted. It is usually a page or maximum, two pages long, and it usually written in the third person to give it an objective and formal tone (though this is not compulsory)

And Finally,

What's a Cover Letter?

A cover letter is a brief overview of your background and the reason why you should be considered for a particular job or gig. This is where you convince your employer or Recruiter that you have what it takes to deliver this job stating your experience in it, just like a background to convince them to look at your resume and consider you for the job.

For example, if you are to mention in your cover letter that you've been working as a Content Marketer for the past 3 years and have a professional qualification in digital marketing, your CV and Resume which is attached to the mail is where the full details is being highlighted

So sometimes, backing up your job application with a Cover letter helps or propels the recruiter or employer to go through your CV or Resume because it's not every CV or Resume that's being checked these days.

I hope this content explains better the difference between CV, Resume and Cover Letter

Kindly share to reach more people out there

You should also follow threesha �✍� for more valuable contents

Enjoy the rest of your day

3 Likes

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
I will be sharing tips this month on what matters before preparing your CV.

Most people find it hard to write a CV and the reason is that they don't realize some basic things about what a CV means, what really matters, how it is perceived, and how it is evaluated. It happened to me too, and it took me five years after school to realize that I wasn't it getting right. What I share will make it easy for you to prepare your CV.

I decided in 2015 that "free CV service" will be my own way of demonstrating Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at my level. Since then, I have shown many people what really matters before preparing a CV and I have also edited many CV copies. Now that I have grown to do more demanding work, I want to share my lessons with you all.

I will share these CV pointers on my Value Pointer Card so that you can save this card in your gallery for easy reference.

I chose to start formally with CV tips because it's one of my first acts of service to others since I moved from engineering to human capital development.
Re: JOT by Jossyfine(f): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threesha:

Dear All,

I am currently sourcing for Sales Officers for a leading consumer lending institution in Lagos.

This is an opportunity for experienced candidates in retail lending to be well compensated for what they bring to the table.

Ideal candidates should have 2 - 4 years’ experience in retail lending.

Pay is 160k net monthly plus juicy commission.

Qualified candidates should send CV to strategichire2017@gmail.com using “Sales Officer” as subject of the mail.

Please, if such have such opportunity in Abuja, kindly let me know.

I have 6 years sales experience in Jumia Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: JOT by asskush: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you're a competent java developer and open to remote gig , please share your resume: damola@betwick.com.ng /assokush@gmail.com.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jossyfine:

Please, if such have such opportunity in Abuja, kindly let me know.

I have 6 years sales experience in Jumia Nigeria
Noted
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2022

Responsibilities

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills

B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or a relevant Degree
7 years work experience.
Work experience as an Accountant
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
Application Closing Date
10th September 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: vacancy.roxburyhome@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mai
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2022

Job Title: Bakery Supervisor

Job Summary

We are looking to hire an experienced bakery manager to supervise our baking staff and manage all bakery operations.
The bakery manager's responsibilities include maintaining accurate financial records, conducting interviews, hiring suitable bakery staff, and ensuring that orders for bread are completed on time.
Responsibilities

Ensure that the bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
Be an experienced Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish to ensure the achievement of all operational targets.
Execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
Supervise a team of bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers' needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
Ensure that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
Develop and implement advertising and marketing strategies to attract new customers.
Create suitable work schedules for staff members.
Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
Training staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
Strategically arranging bakery items in display cases to encourage customer purchases.
Inspect bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Hospitality, etc.
2 - 3 years or more experience in a Baking/Management role
An associate's degree in culinary arts or baking and pastry arts is advantageous.
A food handler's license.
Sound knowledge of different baking techniques.
The ability to work under pressure.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Excellent management skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary
N70,000 -100,000 monthly plus commission

Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2022
A reputable company with over 28 years of existence and a strong presence in the Nigerian manufacturing sector is recruiting dedicated, motivated and highly efficient individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounting Executive

Responsibilities

Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
Managing income and expenditure accounts.
Generating the company's financial reports using income expenditure data.
Keeping a check on the company's finances based on financial status.
Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
Implement the annual audit plan as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee; and report periodically on the status and results of the audit plan and the adequacy of the resources allocated to the function.
Undertake review of systems of internal control maintained by the organization to safeguard financial and physical assets and making recommendations to correct any weaknesses.
Evaluate and assess significant new services, processes, operations and controls.
Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the audit committee and/or management incase fraudulent activity is suspected.
Follow up on the implementation of external audit recommendations.
Review and report to management on significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the organization including potential improvement to those processes.
Monthly bank reconciliation.
Preparation of Invoices.
Requirements / Qualifications

HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
Professional qualification i.e., ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage. Good knowledge of SAGE-X3
0 - 2 years' experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Good knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standard.
Strong time management skills.
AGoal getter Very analytical and ability to meet deadlines
Highly organized Very commendable interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: erecruitments2022@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2022
A professionally run pharmaceutical company based in Asaba, Delta state, in a strong partnership with international pharma group, is urgently recruiting to fill the position below:

Minimum Requirements

Must have Accounting Degree with 5 years Accounting experience in a reputable sales & marketing company
Must be resident in Asaba
The candidate must have working knowledge of Nigerian Pharma Market.
Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: henriconsulting@yahoo.com
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
A hotel in Egbeda needs an account officer pay is 35k for probationary period of one month and will increase to 80k
Chat Joe WhatsApp ONLY +234 902 335 7333
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
You're a young and trainable accounting graduate, but you need a chance to prove yourself. Kindly send your CV to info@empyrean.ng

NB : Applicants must be living around Ikorodu axis
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply
15 minutes drive to Oshodi
10 minutes drive to Iyana-Isolo
5 minutes drive to Jakande Gate

Rent
=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Several positions in a Tech Company are available:

1. Sales/Marketing Lead
2. Senior Product Designer
3. Enterprise Architect
4. Senior frontend Engineer
5. Information Systems Auditor
6. Finance Manager
7. Product & Project Manager
8. Senior Backend Engineer - Golang, Typescript, javascript
9. Senior Frontend Engineer - Vue.js, React.js, Next.js
10. Senior Mobile engineer - Flutter

Please send your applications to: careers@venturegardengroup.com with position as subject of the email.
Re: JOT by Yujiz(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Nice thread
Im lookin to change jobs
Any opening in regards to transport, fleet mgt precisely...id appreciate

1 Like

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
A hotel, reopening her doors needs the services of:
GM (filled)
Housekeepers (cleaners)
Porters (3)
Managers (F&B, night, front office)
Head Chef (filled)
Sous chef
Chefs
Accountant
Income auditor
Receptionist/Guest service agents
General cashier
Admin/personnel officer
Security supervisor
Second shift supervisor
Storekeeper
ICT officer
Purchasing officers (2)
Personal secretary
Guest service agent
Driver
Laundry supervisor
Pool manager
Technician/plumber
Marketing executive
Housekeeping Supervisor
Laundry Supervisor (2)
Cooks/kitchen staff (6)
Stewards
Security (2)
Waiters.

To apply, kindly send your CV to:
solibayng@gmail.com, indicating position of interest(s).

Salary range: N25, 000 to N150, 000

Location: GRA (candidates, especially with the lower salaries should live close to waterlines or GRA junction.

Note: First month salary is 50% less of the agreed sum.

Interview:
Within September.

For more enquiries, WhatsApp: 0818 500 2444

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs / First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) / How To Answer Common Interview Questions In An Uncommon Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.