Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,432 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sanusi And Banking Sector - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sanusi And Banking Sector (567 Views)

Banking Sector Breeds Criminals - New Study / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note / Understanding The Banking Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi And Banking Sector by adamawa: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
How I wish people can see beyond Sanusi as an orator. Sanusi has created more unemployment in the Banking sector than he met it. He is talking about N150,000 and N1,000,000 cash withdrawal limits. How will traders who buy their goods from Onitsha, Kano, Ibadan, Aba etc buy their stuffs. Will a malam have POS or accept cheque lodgement . What can we look beyond his statement, his analysis that 10% withdrawal more than 150k is a big lie, independent consultant should conduct the research.His action will create more unemployment again and will affect our economy. Things can be done properly without bringing the sentiments of Islamic Banking to destabilize the country.

How I wish Jonathan can take decisive action on this man,he has not established anything but he keeps destroying others,all his life has been as an employee collecting salary.sanusi has destroyed so many homes. why can't he allow shareholders to recapitalized the ailing Banks instead of selling them for peanuts.

Imagine Access Bank to buy over Intercontinental, a bigger bank. They are planning to sack more than 70% of the staffs. What are we saying? He talks and people believed him, why did'nt he allowed Akingbola, Ibru,Nwosu and others to defend themselves before sacking them,injustice of highest order. They might have goofed but there is nothing they did that Ovia, Aig,Elumelu and other MDs did not do.

Check his appointed MD and EDs to these banks, they are looting like no man's business. They are negotiating on behalf of a bank they don't have stake.what do you expect
Re: Sanusi And Banking Sector by Seun(m): 3:49am On Jul 29, 2011
To put your criticism in perspective, I'd like to know if you're a banker or industry insider. Thanks!
Re: Sanusi And Banking Sector by adamawa: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2011
I don't need to be Banker or Industry Insider to be able to see that our CBN Governor is dragging us back. If you watch events as it unfolds since he became the Governor, you will agree with me that he has a mission. Sometime ago he asked Banks not to operate ATM outside their premises, now they can operate after making them to spend so much.

I don't need to be insider to hear our CBN Governor gtelling the whole world that the Banks will be liquidated by September. As a business owner,if you fail in a particular business does me that you a failure for life. Why can't he allow the shareholders to recapitalize their Banks instead of selling it for peanuts.I PITY THE NEXT GENERATION OF GRADUATES, Banks used to be highest employer of labour but reverse is the case now.

To answer your question, i work in Insurance company
Re: Sanusi And Banking Sector by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2011
I dont know SLS agenda but i can see it is bad for the banking sector.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Build Nuclear Power Plant / Need A Business Minded Partner / In Need Of Business Plan For Your Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.